Search results

1. antonitus

Data Security Issue After Submitting Data

After updating to Joomla 3.9.8 (maybe versions before this). I noticed that when I submit a form, it gets successfully sent, but after submission, someone else's data in the database shows on the form. This is a real privacy issue and therefore a security threat. I've never seen this before...
  2. antonitus

Cannot install Fabrik 3.4.3 - 550 Error

Hi, I tried to install Fabrik 3.4.3 on Joomla 3.5.1 and I get a blank 550 Error screen. Both frontend and backend have blank screens with reported 550 error. I did some tests and unzipped the package to install every single plugin and modules individually, which all installed correctly...
  3. antonitus

[SOLVED] What Fabrik syntax can I use to display data from a table on to a web page?

I'd like to display data from a form straight into an article or a module, however I don't know how to do this outside a form. Is there some kind of Fabrik syntax I can use to display this data? e.g. {fabrik}tablename___data_to_display{/fabrik} (this is of course just an example and not the...
  4. antonitus

Adding a checkbox to a form to allow users to subscribe to newsletter (acymailing)

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to add a checkbox, that when selected (ticked), will automatically subscribe a user to an acymailing newsletter list. For example: I have a registration form with the main fields such as 'name' and 'email' (which acymailing use to subscribe a user)...
  5. antonitus

Joomla activation link in email using Fabrik registration form

Can anyone please tell me how to add a Joomla activation link in a Fabrik registration form email, just like the activation link seen in a Joomla activation email. For example: It doesn't have to be a a link like the above Joomla link, but a link like this to activate an email. Does it...
  6. antonitus

[SOLVED] Validating dropdown boxes

I have an issue when I add validation to a dropdown box. The validation plugin is 'notempty'. Here is my example: I have a dropdown box that holds titles, such as Mr, Mrs, Miss, etc. I also have another value with 'Please Select' value. Anyway as the value is already selected in the form, it...
  7. antonitus

[SOLVED] Registration Form - match password & password strength meter

I created a registration form and I want to be able to allow the user to confirm their password so that it matches, just like the Joomla registration form, however I do not know how to do this. So can someone please tell me how to do this? Also, I'd like a password strength meter next to it to...
  8. antonitus

[SOLVED] Pre-propulate data in field from one form to another form

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to pre-populate data from one form in one field to another form in another field. For example, I want to pre-propulate data from a registration form called 'Registration' in, say field 'Dental Practice Name' when a user registers. The data in that field...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back