Search results

1. ricslabb03

fileupload in Fabrik Window JS class

Thanks, Hugh.
  2. ricslabb03

fileupload in Fabrik Window JS class

Hi, I need to load a fabrik form in a fabrik window. I have a fileupload element inside this form. However, when I press save, the file is not uploaded. I have a few normal fields in the form as well, but they save fine. I would like to know if it is possible for a file to be uploaded in a...
  3. ricslabb03

Hide Element onLoad using PHP, not JS

Hi there, I have always used the element JS plugin onload to hide elements. However, it is undesirable due to the momentary flashing of elements. I would therefore like to do it on the server-side before the rendering of the DOM. Here is a similar question...
  4. ricslabb03

Developing Fabrik Form Plugin

Thanks, Hugh. I did not change everything - just the things I thought needed changing. I will look through the code for any references and let you know if that solves it. Thanks for your help! :)
  5. ricslabb03

Developing Fabrik Form Plugin

Hi there, I am working on a new form plugin that is basically a clone of the current log plugin, except I have added JSON to the available log formats. It works fine if I just modify the log plugin. However, as far as I understand, all my changes will be overwritten when I update from fabrik...
  6. ricslabb03

Wysiwyg textarea and pagination issue

Hi guys, I am using the JCE Editor for my textareas. However, if I use pagination the wysiwyg textarea content does not save whereas if pagination is not used the wysiwyg textarea saves fine. I was originally using TinyMCE (which I would prefer to work with), however with pagination TinyMCE...
  7. ricslabb03

Populate a checkbox element using js and ajax

No problem, Hugh. I found a reply by Rob by accident which got me going: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/refresh-update-a-cascading-dropdown-with-2-elements.18728/ I realized that the checkboxes rely heavily on Mootools (duh) so I just had to write some mootools code to populate...
  8. ricslabb03

I was populating it through a URL parameter that I was passing into an iframe that contained the form. The checkbox would then use that url parameter to populate itself when the iframe was loaded. Here is how the eval populate looked: So, that was how I was doing it when I was using an...
  9. ricslabb03

friendly bump
  10. ricslabb03

I have a checkbox that is populated by an external db that is not loaded on fabrik (ie it is not a connection). However, the checkbox requires the id of another element 'emaillist_id' (a dbjoin) in the form to populate itself. Would it be possible to populate the checkbox from an onchange...
  11. ricslabb03

ajax saving textarea

Hi guys, I am trying to save a textarea at the click of a button using element js. However the textarea contains quotes and single quotes. What is correct way to this? I realize that this is a general js question, but the answers online use jquery and since element js uses mootools it has...
  12. ricslabb03

Style Javascript window class in List JS plugin

I solved the problem by setting the loadMethod to html and placing an iframe in the html parameterwhich I could style how I wanted. I also had to style the modal in my joomla template's custom css to make it bigger and to make the iframe fit the modal correctly. var url =...
  13. ricslabb03

Friendly bump :D
  14. ricslabb03

Here is where I found out about the JS window class should anyone be interested... http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/javascript-window-class/
  15. ricslabb03

Hi There, I managed to get the JS window class to work in a JS List plugin, but I do not know how to style the iframe. Here is my code and I've attached an image of how the popup looks. jQuery.each(rows, function(rowid, row) { Fabrik.getWindow({ id:rowid, 'loadMethod': 'iframe'...
  16. ricslabb03

Prevent refresh once form is submitted

Do you mean to use a content plugin to show the list in the form intro or use some kind of iframe? I am keen to hear more of your idea of how to solve this problem, but I think you would probably have to save the parent record before you use your method (to get the id)? Thanks for your help...
  17. ricslabb03

The popup contains a list of all the calls for a specific investigation. The specific investigation is the form that it pops up from. The same list that pops up is actually joined via a list join, yes. I use that join to only display a readonly version of the call history. (It is in that...
  18. ricslabb03

You can do that for sure, but my button is a button I created in php in the group intro and I would like to display it on new as well as edit (that is first prize). At the moment it notifies the client to save first, but I would like it to automatically save (on new) when you press the button...
  19. ricslabb03

Sorry for the confusion. The reason that I did not want the refresh is because I have a button in my form that opens up a popup form that is filtered by the record's id. On new, the form doesn't have an id and so when I press that button the popup form is not filtered. I need to be able to...
  20. ricslabb03

Hi Hugh, This suggestion prevents the form from refreshing (which is correct), but it also prevents the form from being applied and the values saved to the db. Is there another way to save, but prevent the refresh?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back