Search results

1. ricslabb03

fileupload in Fabrik Window JS class

Hi, I need to load a fabrik form in a fabrik window. I have a fileupload element inside this form. However, when I press save, the file is not uploaded. I have a few normal fields in the form as well, but they save fine. I would like to know if it is possible for a file to be uploaded in a...
  2. ricslabb03

Hide Element onLoad using PHP, not JS

Hi there, I have always used the element JS plugin onload to hide elements. However, it is undesirable due to the momentary flashing of elements. I would therefore like to do it on the server-side before the rendering of the DOM. Here is a similar question...
  3. ricslabb03

Developing Fabrik Form Plugin

Hi there, I am working on a new form plugin that is basically a clone of the current log plugin, except I have added JSON to the available log formats. It works fine if I just modify the log plugin. However, as far as I understand, all my changes will be overwritten when I update from fabrik...
  4. ricslabb03

Wysiwyg textarea and pagination issue

Hi guys, I am using the JCE Editor for my textareas. However, if I use pagination the wysiwyg textarea content does not save whereas if pagination is not used the wysiwyg textarea saves fine. I was originally using TinyMCE (which I would prefer to work with), however with pagination TinyMCE...
  5. ricslabb03

Populate a checkbox element using js and ajax

I have a checkbox that is populated by an external db that is not loaded on fabrik (ie it is not a connection). However, the checkbox requires the id of another element 'emaillist_id' (a dbjoin) in the form to populate itself. Would it be possible to populate the checkbox from an onchange...
  6. ricslabb03

ajax saving textarea

Hi guys, I am trying to save a textarea at the click of a button using element js. However the textarea contains quotes and single quotes. What is correct way to this? I realize that this is a general js question, but the answers online use jquery and since element js uses mootools it has...
  7. ricslabb03

Style Javascript window class in List JS plugin

Hi There, I managed to get the JS window class to work in a JS List plugin, but I do not know how to style the iframe. Here is my code and I've attached an image of how the popup looks. jQuery.each(rows, function(rowid, row) { Fabrik.getWindow({ id:rowid, 'loadMethod': 'iframe'...
  8. ricslabb03

Prevent refresh once form is submitted

I have created a button that will set a flag element if the form doesn't have an id and then submit the form to get an id. However, I need to prevent the page from reloading after the submit as I will be reloading it later. I looked at some of the examples in...
  9. ricslabb03

I need a blank calc field when adding a new repeat group

I am having an issue with my repeat group. I need a blank calc field then I add a new repeat record, but it duplicates the first saved calc field's value. Is there any way that I can prevent it from doing this and rather keep the value initially blank? Should I use the...
  10. ricslabb03

Javascript Window Class: Ajax update parent window

My parent form uses Fabrik's javascript window class to open a popup window to another fabrik list. I know that this is a shot in the dark question, but I was wondering if it is possible to update fields dynamically in the parent window based on new values saved in the child window? Another...
  11. ricslabb03

Clash between element js and custom submit button in repeat group

Hi, I have a calc field in a repeated group (quote_items) that returns an html submit button: $button = '<button class="btn btn-success button save" name="edit_items" type="submit" value="clicked">Edit Area Items</button>'; return $button; (I didn't use a button plugin, because I need to pass...
  12. ricslabb03

Save and Redirect after button click

Hi I asked a similar question a few days ago, but have hence got further and run into a few more obstacles that constitute a new thread. I need to submit a form from a custom button, but instead of redirecting to the respective list I want to redirect to another list. This I know how to do...
  13. ricslabb03

How to apply form using JS before redirecting page

This is the situation: We are building a quote system. Within a quote you have quote items (as a repeated group) and then within each quote item there are different area items for the different areas (such as lobby, corridor etc...). One option to the issue of a repeated group within a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back