Search results

1. T

Adding user data to own table; PHP 8

Have updated today from github. That's sorted some problems. Error reporting on maximum shows no errors, but nothing save to table either.
  2. T

Adding user data to own table; PHP 8

Hi, I have a table I created within the Joomla schema that I want to populate with data from a form, including some user data that's available to the form via the user plugin. In the past, I've used this code in the PHP plugin (at the start of form submission): $myDb = JFactory::getDbo()...
  3. T

Display plugin text alignment problem

Perfect! Many thanks
  4. T

Display plugin text alignment problem

Using the Display element type, the resulting text is not correctly aligned with the associated label. Suspect this is because the same CSS class is used for Display and Field types. You can see that the contents of the user name and email fields are positioned higher than they should be whereas...
  5. T

Catching MySQL index violation errors

Thanks, that's very clear. I'll just try and extend 'areuniquevalues' and remove my unique index.
  6. T

Catching MySQL index violation errors

I have an external database table where new records must be unique on three fields. The simplest way to check this (I thought!) is to set up unique MySQL index on these three fields. However, if I add a (deliberately) duplicate record via my Fabrik form, I get a Javascript alert saying the new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back