Search results

1. Erik-74

Change tooltip text 'You must validate'

Hello everyone! I've got this form with Ajax validation on some elements. The option 'Must Validate' is set to 'Yes', so that the submit button is blurred out until all required fields are filled. It all works just fine... The only thing that is annoying me, is the tip text on this submit...
  2. Erik-74

Email plugin not working after updating to Joomla 3.5.1

Hello all, After updating to Joomla 3.5.1 a couple of days ago, the email plugin doesn't work as before. The emails simply aren't send. I checked the email configuration in Joomlas Global Configuration and the test emails are delivered perfectly. Another funny thing. When I tried to edit and...
  3. Erik-74

Labels Position stuck on the left after updating to 3.3.4

Hello all, Today I updated the Fabrik plugins and compontents to 3.3.4 on several websites. Ever since the labels are stuck on the left of the forms, 'though they are set to "Above". No matter what I try, they won't pop back in place. This happend on several websites, in several templates. The...
  4. Erik-74

Counting number of instances of a specific value

Hello all, Could use some help getting this to work. Thought I was om the right track, but might be mistaking. In form 'melden' there's a dropdown element ('provincie') with 12 options in it. What I need is a overview of all 12 options and the number of times a specific value was selected. I...
  5. Erik-74

Sum in list view incorrect

Can't get this one sorted out. Help would be greatly appreciated! In list view the sum of 2 columns is incorrect, although all the single items (the ones that are summed up) are correct. When exporting the whole thing to Excel the sums are spot on. The one column that sums up correctly is the...
  6. Erik-74

How to get value from database into element

Hi everyone, I could really need some help solving this... In a very simple table I have two columns. In the first you'll find the city name, in the second you'll find the country the city belongs to. In a form the user can select a city via dropdown, which works fine. The dropdown retrieves...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back