Search results

1. Indrit

Solved User doesn't show name only ID

it worked. Thank you so much!!!
  2. Indrit

Okay got it. So, the sandbox (copy site) has its own database separate form the LIVE site. Connection is successful. All is fine but the username that simply shows ID instead of the username
  3. Indrit

I think so. I went to "user" element of my list, open it and re-save it again but i did not make any changes.
  4. Indrit

I have a functioning live site that's running smoothly. I created a backup of the site and re-installed it in a separate folder for experimental purposes. However, even though no changes were made, the username is not displayed; instead, the user's ID appears in the list of records.
  5. Indrit

Fabrik Visualizations Info

I feel a bit disoriented .. I wish there were still some video training resources on this topic. I remember there used to be ample resources available for the previous version, which were quite beneficial.
  6. Indrit

For an unknown reason (likely an unintentional modification), the user's name is displayed as an ID number instead of their actual name. How can I fix this?
  7. Indrit

Thanks for the lengthy information, I am still trying to follow... in the means time what do you mean by "I open a list B that has only one row with two fields, "from date" and "to date"" Do you mean, you created a new list that has no records, and has two elements associated with it only...
  8. Indrit

I find this idea intriguing and am willing to give it a try, however what do you mean by the following..? My actual list (see below print screen) comprises entries submitted by various users through a standardized intake form. My objective is to develop multiple filters that users can...
  9. Indrit

Question about follow up work after installing Fabrik version 4.o

Thanks @troester I have seen the post and probably I'm not doing this right but I don't see anything related to Fabrik in it. See print screen below However not sure how to do that ?? This is what I see on my "Maintenance: Clear Cache" Am I at the right page??
  10. Indrit

Question about follow up work after installing Fabrik version 4.o

Hello, I have recently completed the installation of the most recent official version, 4.0. During my inspection of the Fabrik extensions (encompassing components, modules, plugins, etc.,) I have observed that certain extensions are inactive. although the rest of them show the correct...
  11. Indrit

Here are the ones I am most interested in: Column Chart Bar Chart Line Chart Spline Chart Stacked Chart Combination Chart Pie Chart BTW... I just upgraded my test site to Fabrik4 official release! Thanks
  12. Indrit

Greetings, I have been utilizing the Plotalot platform for an extended period, and while the generated graphs are satisfactory, they lack interactivity. My objective is to empower users to select and query distinct segments within the report, facilitating a personalized drill-down experience...
  13. Indrit

Live Site: syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" (Joomla 4.x)

Okay here was my issue. A few days back I added some Validations to several of my elements. Doing so i did not pay attention to the "Error message" field and instead of adding there my warning message i added it to the "Condition" field by mistake I removed the message from the condition field...
  14. Indrit

Live Site: syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" (Joomla 4.x)

Hello, I am in need of help. I tried to submit something via my form today and I see the following: Oops! syntax error, unexpected identifier "is" /home9/comp7/public_html/accreditation/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Php.php(69) : eval()'d code (7)
  15. Indrit

500 Store row failed - Need some help

are you saying i need to enter the value 0 here.
  16. Indrit

not sure i know what that means "did you try to set a default?" but i know for a fact the dropdown is not a required field. ... and yet if I dont select something it gives me the error, if I do it does not give me an error.
  17. Indrit

it is cascadingdropdown type of element.
  18. Indrit

Hello, I've run into this error when i was trying to test my new form. Please see below. i need some feedback please how to tackle this one. Thanks
  19. Indrit

Drop-down formatting (wrapping)

Can you please repost the image. All I see is this: I recently i am testing the Fabrik under Joomla5 and i am not able to WRAP TEXT like i did before. Thank you so much
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back