Search results

1. dewebkrant

Calculation using Plotalot sql shortcodes

Unfortunately, this does not seem to work out of the box although logically it should I think: $dienstena='{plotalot id="37"}'; $dienstenb='{plotalot id="36"}'; $totalBTW=$dienstena-$dienstenb; return $totalBTW; But totalBTW is showing 0 while return '{plotalot id="37"}'; shows 1328 and return...
  2. dewebkrant

Simple solution for SUM total in element

Just seeking for a simple solution to show the sum total of column in a form element. Sum total in list is what I have but I want this value to be shown in a form field. Tried calc element with many options but nothing worked sofar. Hoped to have an option to enter a simple SQL query like...
  3. dewebkrant

Use of (KML) overlay in googlemap visualization

Googled around and tried this evening to get it working but failed in showing any overlay in the overlay section of the googlemap visualisation ( https://resfarm.info/index.php/en/results-farmers-survey/map-overview-results ) - Yes the sidebar is showing but no data in the map. Tried a few...
  4. dewebkrant

Having visualization only load data from certain elements

Tried to work this out but did not manage sofar. Have a list (list 1) with 91 elements (questions). Till sofar, more than 700 interviews have been submitted. Want to show certain outcomes in a googlemap. Managed to do so but have server issues (504 bad gateway - timeouts etc.) because the system...
  5. dewebkrant

Fatal error: Class 'PlgFabrik_Elementinternalid' not found after Github update

Did the Github update after updating to Joomla 3.4.8 and by doing overwrite using FTP upload Filezilla for all files with different size. Result is error on frontpage: Fatal error: Class 'PlgFabrik_Elementinternalid' not found in /.../....///components/com_fabrik/models/pluginmanager.php on line...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back