Search results

1. S

I have the following error on both the front end and the backend

So I just moved and I'm physically exhausted and need this to work. It is the first project I'm on in my new house. I know I'm probably missing something really simple but I keep missing the same thing I keep getting the following error when I try to access the list data both in the front end...
  2. S

Add Fields to Group List Heading

I have a database that is sorted by Group (I.E. Company), the data has information on each companies projects for the last year and current projects. This data also has some computed fields that are totals for the current year to date, 12 months previous and total of records in the database...
  3. S

Stripe Connect?

If you haven't seen Stripe Connect it is a way to have multiple vendors on your site and setup comisssions and payouts to be automated. You can see more about it at https://stripe.com/docs/connect I am very interested in getting the Stripe Plugin to also work with Stripe Connect. I have...
  4. S

User editing own record only

I am probably searching wrong, but I need to setup so that users can only see and edit their own records. An Admin will have to be able to see them all (and search). I'm sure the solution is simple and there, but I am just a bit stuck. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this.
  5. S

Menu Links stopped working after joomla upgrade

I have a Fabrik Install that I upgraded to the most recent version on Github (3.8.1) everything was working. Than I upgraded Joomla from 3.6.x to the most current version 3.8.6 and Fabrik opens fine in the backend, however all my links on the front end (including one that I created new just for...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back