Search results

1. D

What is so odd about the "form" template?

I can easily override the Form, List and Detail template groups by cloning the originals in the same directory path--for example: "..components/com_fabrik/view/forms/tmpl/bootstrap" gets copied to: "..components/com_fabrik/view/forms/tmpl/my_form_override" and everything is fine once I tell...
  2. D

Confused on unlinked selection box

I have a selection box element. I gave permission to add new entries to the user. I've got 3 "mirrors" of the list it's in. They are unlinked. User added a new menu item entry on the Form for one of the child elements and selected it. But, on the read-only details view (which is based on...
  3. D

Custom Edit URL in List, when form is saved redirects incorrectly

I have a list (id 1): ... /joomla/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1 That list is set up with a custom edit URL to take me to a form (id 5) for a list duplicated from the first one: "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=5&rowid={rowid}" All's...
  4. D

Query works find in detail view, generates error when saving form

I have an eval'ed query in a the default text area of a text area element--works fine to return the data I need in the detail view. But when I click SAVE in the Form it gives me an sql error. I'm hoping someone can give me a pointer on what to look for--why does what seems to be a working...
  5. D

Where oh where is Form View settings?

I keep getting "You are unauthorized to view this resource" when simply going to a detail view as a public web viewer. I've opened every permission I can find--but keep seeing reference to giving public access to FORM view when this happens. I can do that for LIST view--but can't find anywhere...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back