Search results

1. JennaMar

How to set date element to specific date?

Hi community, trying to set the calendar to a specific date and need your help. So, that it is starting with octobre. Tried with setDate and moveTo but don't understand how the result should look like. Sorry for this bad explanation, hope you can understand it. Thanks a lot J
  2. JennaMar

date element returns todays date in receipt when left blank

Hi there, Would like to know, if this a known problem and if there is a workaround. In my form there are three date elements, one is a required field, others only for more flexibility. If they have left blank, they are blank in the list, but the receipt delivers them with the todays date. As...
  3. JennaMar

Printout of the form for users

Hi community, what i need to know is, how to let the user print his filled out form. Before or after submission, all i've found is this thread from 2010 http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/printing-a-form-after-submission.14808/ Can't understand this answer "OBTW, the simple answer...
  4. JennaMar

default-group.php customization

Hi there, i could need a helping hand to get a customization of the default-group.php My form needs css-design and often elements where added, removed or hidden. With the containerClass div row-fluid it's tricky using nth-of-type will only work as long as nothing changes. So i would like to add...
  5. JennaMar

export csv has no file extension and problem with formatting fields

Hi there, is it possible to have a file extension with the export, like %s.csv ? So sorry , it works fine. My problem with formatting fields: Need phonenumbers to be stored localy, and calc.exe removes the first 0 Although i've formatted fields as text (thought this would do the magic). Any...
  6. JennaMar

Element javascript

Hello, one step further, i need your help again. Tryin' to bind a field to a dropdown value. So, if the value of the dropdown is 'tel', the field 'tel' should be shown up. Have tried with this for the dropdown event: change if this element: regex value: tel action: show (enable, slide in, fade...
  7. JennaMar

Yes/No element avoids form validation

Hi there, would like to use some yes/no buttos in my form, but as soon as there is one, the validation breaks down. There is no validation with the yes/no element, it's just for some info. But after inserting a yes/no element validation is off. The form accepts everyting. Joomla 3.5.1 Fabrik...
  8. JennaMar

Setting selectable ranges in date element

Hello, i want to set the calendar to make only specific dates selectable. Have tried to change the examples but cannot get it to work. Think it has to start like this, but no clue how to go on. var startDate = new Date('2016-04-18'); var endDate = new Date('2016-04-29'); Hope you can help me...
  9. JennaMar

fabrikWindow popup, js causes overflow

Hello, I'm new to this community and would say thanks a lot to the support. I searched the forum for a solution for the time popup window, nothing worked out for me. As i can see, it is caused by css style coming along with a script. <div class="fbDateTime fabrikWindow" style="z-index: 999999...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back