Search results

1. loudy

Repeat Template

any hints or help please
  2. loudy

Repeat Template

Hi, In repeat template there is 2 options, the one I like is the template because I can see all the info, but the problem I have i have to scroll on the side to get to the rest of the info, is there is any way to wrap it to rows? now I have to move the page to the right to fill the rest of the...
  3. loudy

help with map display

I noticed the Ajax does not work on Firefox. so nothing loading when I use firefox.
  4. loudy

help with map display

Thank you so much for the outstanding help and support, I really like the load method you did. :)_
  5. loudy

help with map display

I see, actually, I tried to find the latitude & longitude for the postal codes without space, and I did not get any results in http://www.latlong.net/ when I added the space for those postal codes it works fine, so it seems the issues are from the postal codes itself. Thank you for all your...
  6. loudy

help with map display

I think I figure out the issue, when I imported the postal codes I imported as: N6B2E4 and it was rendering fine for all 638 postal coeds. the remaining postal codes need space so if I add it as: B5E 3U8 it renders now. Not sure why, and what is the best way to import the postal codes with...
  7. loudy

help with map display

Great thank you, the cron task worked, I have almost 738 records, only 638 records that are working now and displaying on the map: the reset still not rendering. when I run the cron task it says 0 records updated: all the remaining records a the post codes match the "empty value" in the plugin...
  8. loudy

help with map display

Nothing is rendering now, I have even changed the Google API key to a new one. Any idea?
  9. loudy

help with map display

I have empty the list, and I re-imported the data again, now all the post code match the "empty value" in the plugin setting. Should I just keep running the cron pluing, till all the geo codes get corrected. Sorry for the trouble in this. :(
  10. loudy

help with map display

not sure as I see some postcodes lat and long created as duplicated even the postal codes are different. also when I run the cron plugin manually I do not think it render. as I got 0 records updated.
  11. loudy

help with map display

in the past, I have used the same method which is only postal codes, and it was working well, you instructed me to run schedule task: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/google-map-help.45003/ but for somehow its not woking now.
  12. loudy

help with map display

If I remove the city, and use only post code, would that solve the issue?
  13. loudy

help with map display

great thank you, I have imported my data and I adjusted the default location to Calgary, Canada but for somehow all my locations shows as one map pin. not sure why it's not showing as 2 colors and it doesn't render the location of the postal code. Please can you help
  14. loudy

help with map display

Hi cheesegrits, I'm getting empty map. so here is my steps: I created new lists: List 1) Cities and I added all the cities List 2) Client types: team 1 called: psr team 2 called: gar List 3) 2016 clients: Name Postal Code client type: data joint city: data joint then I added: in the forms...
  15. loudy

help with map display

Is that possible to create a map to display the location for members based on colors? I have 300 records with postal codes, as the following: example ID - Name - city - Postal code - team 22 - John Mac - London - T23E1 - Team 1 23 - Mark S. - London - T54E5 - Team 2 So if the...
  16. loudy

Staff Directory Emails

Hi, sorry, I want to create a public staff list, so visitor can check on the staff information?
  17. loudy

Staff Directory Emails

Hello, Is that safe to create staff directories with Fabrik, information will be stored and displayed: Staff name position phone number email address. Address. So my question is: will spammer be able to get the "harvest" the info above and then spoof our employees or send spams? Thanks,
  18. loudy

Fabrikar Search

Hello, I followed this lesson: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ and I have successfully created the search form. I have 2 field of search that I need to search in: Name: which is full name (first and last) Email: full email address My issue is, I'm searching by...
  19. loudy

Record Colors

Any feedback, thank you so much
  20. loudy

Data view based on group

Any feedback, thank you so much
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back