Search results

1. Farcell

Undeclared variable While using PHP script to run cron

Its not, this is another php script have setup to trigger SMS notifications. I will try the simple approach you suggested and deal with the failures as and when they come. Thanks
  2. Farcell

Also, I've been trying to run the crons I setup using easycron by following these instructions - https://www.easycron.com/cron-job-tutorials/how-to-set-up-cron-job-for-fabrik-schedule-system-plug-in I get a http 200 and Succeeded from easycron, Am I missing something? I read about using wget in...
  3. Farcell

Also, I've been trying to run the crons I setup using easycron by following these instructions - https://www.easycron.com/cron-job-tutorials/how-to-set-up-cron-job-for-fabrik-schedule-system-plug-in I get a http 200 and Succeeded from easycron, Am I missing something? I read about using wget in...
  4. Farcell

I read people complaining about performance issues and strains on memory as I have PHP files which use messagebird API to send out SMS notifications. At the moment messagebird is sending the SMS notification through the schedules I set up but my fear is when the customer database grows the...
  5. Farcell

Hi troester, I've tried it without the `` and it didn't work, so I found a helpful solution online which worked. By using the 'IN' and the table id $myDb->setQuery("UPDATE `cargo` SET `cargo_archive` = '1' WHERE `id` IN (SELECT * FROM (SELECT `id` FROM `cargo` WHERE `cargo_archive` = '0' LIMIT...
  6. Farcell

Hi there, I am trying to run a Cron script in batches, so that I don't get a headache later, so I decided to load the data in batches of 1000 at a time. I've written this PHP script in a file to be triggered, which will hopefully update my my cargo table: <?php defined('_JEXEC') or...
  7. Farcell

Delete Old Records from Database using Cron Job

Did not get a blank page but got it to work, it was something really silly, sorry for wasting your time guys. Initially, I named the PHP file, Remove Customer From Database.php with spaces, but when I renamed it Remove-Customer-From-Database.php, it worked. Again, really sorry for wasting your...
  8. Farcell

Hi troester, I put the php file in plugins/fabrik_cron/php/scripts/Remove Customer From Database.php and selected the php from within the schedule item I created. The cron runs, to no effect (with no errors messages, returning back to the schedule menu) and yes I have enabled log events before...
  9. Farcell

Hi there, that wasn't my complete code, this is <?php // No direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted index access'); // get a db object $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myDb->setQuery("DELETE FROM `customer` WHERE `customer_archive` = '1' AND...
  10. Farcell

Hi there, I want to delete old archived customer records from my database automatically which have been there for more than 7 days. So, I started with a cron job which runs once a day and I tried the PHP script below $myDb->setQuery("DELETE FROM `customer` WHERE `customer_archive` = '1' AND...
  11. Farcell

Update a field using update button in another list

Great, Thank You Hugh, it Works.
  12. Farcell

Hi there, I've tried the method you suggested above to update the customer delivery date above from the destination table using the PHP plugin and it does not change. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
  13. Farcell

Hi there, I am trying to update my customer table which has a field "delivery_date" where "Destination" = "destination__destination_city" AND "user_raw" = "destination___user_raw" I've added a PHP script in list folder which I've pointed to in the destination list's PHP plugin and an update...
  14. Farcell

PHP cron script produces blank page after run

Great, it works Thanks Hugh
  15. Farcell

One more thing, how can I set the date format so that it compare today's date if there is match in the shipping date on record? $myDb->setQuery("INSERT INTO `tracking` (`tracking_no`, `status`, `date`) SELECT CONCAT(`id`,`Cargo`), 'Your cargo has been shipped and we will notify you when it has...
  16. Farcell

Thank you rackem and a special thank you to hugh, it works like a charm. Initial, I got an error message when I used the script above, this script below worked for me when I tweaked it: <?php // get a db object $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); // use the INSERT INTO ... SELECT FROM syntax //...
  17. Farcell

Hi there, I've setup a custom php cron script which should add records from one table into another, provided the conditions are true. But when I run the cron from schedule, I get a blank page and nothing is recorded. I've added 'error_reporting(E_ALL);' in my script to see what the problem <?php...
  18. Farcell

Export data using CSV from a selected row using checkbox

Ok, I will try what you've suggested. Thanks for replying, I appreciate it.
  19. Farcell

Export data using CSV from a selected row using checkbox

Hi there, I am trying to export only the selected rows in my table using export csv options. Can you help me around this issue? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back