Search results

1. Farcell

Undeclared variable While using PHP script to run cron

Hi there, I am trying to run a Cron script in batches, so that I don't get a headache later, so I decided to load the data in batches of 1000 at a time. I've written this PHP script in a file to be triggered, which will hopefully update my my cargo table: <?php defined('_JEXEC') or...
  2. Farcell

Delete Old Records from Database using Cron Job

Hi there, I want to delete old archived customer records from my database automatically which have been there for more than 7 days. So, I started with a cron job which runs once a day and I tried the PHP script below $myDb->setQuery("DELETE FROM `customer` WHERE `customer_archive` = '1' AND...
  3. Farcell

Update a field using update button in another list

Hi there, I am trying to update my customer table which has a field "delivery_date" where "Destination" = "destination__destination_city" AND "user_raw" = "destination___user_raw" I've added a PHP script in list folder which I've pointed to in the destination list's PHP plugin and an update...
  4. Farcell

PHP cron script produces blank page after run

Hi there, I've setup a custom php cron script which should add records from one table into another, provided the conditions are true. But when I run the cron from schedule, I get a blank page and nothing is recorded. I've added 'error_reporting(E_ALL);' in my script to see what the problem <?php...
  5. Farcell

Export data using CSV from a selected row using checkbox

Hi there, I am trying to export only the selected rows in my table using export csv options. Can you help me around this issue? Thanks
  6. Farcell

Get data from another table using dropdown as reference

Hi there, I was having difficulty getting data from one table to another using a databasejoin field as a reference. I tried creating another databasejoin filed and setting the WHERE setting to reference the other databasejoin but had no luck.
  7. Farcell

Form plugin Upsert and Alphauserpoints not working

Hi there, I've been working on this for the last 4 days now and still no luck. I am trying to setup the form so that when I add customers and they gets points deducted once they click on the user points (yes/no) radio button I set up in the customer form. Then, once the form is submitted the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back