Search results

1. G

Wanna hire Ateam for custom job

The contact us link at the top of this page retunrs 404 error. Please instruct me how can i hire you guys! Thanks
  2. G

Wanna hire Ateam for custom job

Hi. I would like to get a quote for a custom job using fabrik. Please PM. Thanks
  3. G

How to add image (underlay) to a digital signature element

Hi. Im developing a form to an auto repair shop. When the car arrives a form is filled with some details about the car. One of the elements is a draw of the car in wich the handyman and the car owner asign the scratchs and other minor issues of the car. To achieve that with fabrik i was planning...
  4. G

Ajax Image Preview Question

Hi @cheesegrits. Maybe I could sponsor that. Could you pm please? Tx
  5. G

Visualization - Calendar - how to show birthdays

Any other ideas apart from that ? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/element-date-for-view-calendar-birthday.39703/
  6. G

Visualization - Calendar - how to show birthdays

Hi. I have a client list wicth one of the element is a birthday element. WHAT HAPPENS: 1-I created a calendar view to show the names of the clients acoording to their birtdays. 2- Each name appears only once (the day he waas born, of course!) WHAT I WANT 1- That each name appears every year in...
  7. G

Update user_profile table with element value on form submission

Perfect, as allways. Tx!
  8. G

Update user_profile table with element value on form submission

Hi. I have a list of clients. One of the elements is his telephone number: clientes___celular What i want to achieve is: When the user update Fabriks form (click on Save button) the element value (telephone number) is also updated on J! profile table What i did: 1- selected the client for 2-...
  9. G

Protect list by password (one for each user)

thats exactly what i needed. Tx!
  10. G

Hi and thanks for the reply @cheesegrits . Wherever its easier do do it without to much code. :)
  11. G

Hi. Lets say a have a list of users that download their paychecks thru J! intranet website. All of then are registered user with one custom field = social security number. The requirement would be that each employee would be able to download his own paycheck after login AND confirming his social...
  12. G

Databasejoin element displays Value not label

Hello guys. I started a new project and something really odd happened to me. I created a database join element in one list that points to another table, as usual. The value is ID (recommended) and the label is another element (field). In the form the dropdown renders normally with the labels. In...
  13. G

[SOLVED] Performance with many joins

Thank u for the explanation!
  14. G

Entry an expiration date.

Aunque hable espa?ol no lo puedo compreender. Int?nta explic?rmelo mejor...
  15. G

[SOLVED] Performance with many joins

Please, where can we find Fabrik's query?
  16. G

Entry an expiration date.

What do u need? U need to explain more.
  17. G

Fabrik and LTheme template usage

I will ask and come back with their answer. Tx
  18. G

Dropdown frontend additions not working

Yes, i think its a bug. The problem is when the dropdown is INSIDE a repeatable group. CAn u try to reproduce it, please? Here, you have only to move the element to a repeatble group and the options that were added by the users desapears...
  19. G

Dropdown frontend additions not working

Thank you once more @cheesegrits ! I created a dropdow in another list and it worked. So i moved this "working" dropdown element to the list i was havinh problem and... it has stoped to work as well. I tried to reconstruct the database with the form link, but nothing... So its probably not a...
  20. G

Fabrik and LTheme template usage

Hello guys. Anybody uses a ltheme.com template? I'm willing to buy one, but would like to know if there is any kind of conflict / problem with fabrik. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back