Search results

1. N

Form SMS Plugin and Clickatell New Api

Hello Guys any news on this matter? Thank you!
  2. N

Form SMS Plugin and Clickatell New Api

Hello, I am trying to send SMS when someone submit a form in fabrik. I would like to use the new Api (SMS Platform) of clickatell but i see that the plugin is build for the previous version which has some issues with greek message. I there any way to integrate the new api?
  3. N

Geocode Cron Plugin and Greek Characters in Address

Thank you both very much, now it works like a charm!!
  4. N

Hi again, I have changed my table and fields collation to "greek_general_ci" and still the same. I don't see any option to change the character set in PHPMyAdmin i think it is along with collation. I tried setting the address directly on line 221 in file geocode.php like below and it worked...
  5. N

Thanks for the quick response. I use it on a live CentsOS Server with PHP 5.6.34. I don't think it has something to do with the "cert bundle" because if i use english characters in the address elements it works fine. The problem occurs only with Greek characters. If i edit the record on the...
  6. N

Thank you cheesegrits but with either of the 2 proposed changes i get the below logs: 1. "Total encoded: 0" 2. "Error (), id 1 , no geocode result for...
  7. N

I have installed the geocode schedule task plugin to update the map element on my entries. The problem is that i use Greek Characters for the Address, City and Country elements. When i run the scheduled task i get the message "0 records updated" For example i have one entry with the following...
  8. N

Problem with Form and juser Plugin

Indeed it works with the usergroups element but it shows all the user groups available (Registered, Public, Administrator etc). I need to be able to display only 2 custom user groups that i have created. Any way to accomplish that?
  9. N

Problem with Form and Attach as PDF in email Plugin

Hello, i have a form and i want to send the submitted data as an attachment to an e-mail using the email Plugin. I have enabled the option Attach as PDF in the email plugin but the file that is attached is full of question marks (??). The element labels and values is in Greek (UTF-8). I have...
  10. N

Problem with Form and juser Plugin

Hello, i have used the juser plugin for a form i have created. In the form i have a select element that the user can select in wich joomla user group they will belong. The user can select between two values (???? & ????). When a user has selected both values and have been assigned to both...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back