Search results

1. R

add multiple record with php plugin schedule task

does not work. I did print a variable in the cycle and the cycle is run the right number of times. But I noticed that in the try catch run only once. if i delete try catch and don' delete only $myDb->execute(); display this error: 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
  2. R

add multiple record with php plugin schedule task

hi, I'm trying to crate a schedule task that puts me so many records in db. With the first query I extract the records that interest me and with a foreach cicle i would like to include so many records based on how many were extracted. but the code that I entered, inserts only one record. What...
  3. R

error button display t3 framework

path error, I had to enter the contents of the bootstrap folder, sorry. you are a really great staff. congratulations on the support you provided. With the subscription subscriber there are more video tutorials than the wiki section? Thanks again
  4. R

yes, in the folder of my html template I created templates\t3_bs3_blank\html\layouts\com_fabrik and I inserted the boostrap folder from github
  5. R

always because of the t3 framework template (bs3) I have the following display error. What should I correct? joomla 3.8.2 fabrik 3.8
  6. R

modify list row style

This wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-events-list-plugin/ explains how to change, for example, the color of a cell when a condition occurs. how to modify, for example, the color back of the line?
  7. R

adding-a-show-hide-column-feature

Thank you for the reply. Is this too old too? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/display-list-filter-horizontally/
  8. R

adding-a-show-hide-column-feature

hello, I tried to follow this guide in the wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/adding-a-show-hide-column-feature/ but javascript does not work. what should I change?
  9. R

Navigation-template

Thanks to the commit, details now look good, but I did not create template_css.php because it did not work, but I copied the classes into my custom.css and everything works. What is the right procedure?
  10. R

Navigation-template

your memory is okay, the problem is my english...its terrible :). in this thread I wrote about a wrong display of the detail page of the records....look over there
  11. R

Navigation-template

thank you again, I'll try this solution tomorrow in the office, but about the detail page where I had problems viewing, have you updated the files in the bootstrap folder too?
  12. R

Navigation-template

news?
  13. R

Navigation-template

thank you so much. where will I find updates?
  14. R

Navigation-template

Thanks for the reply, with protostar to me works the same way. what settings do I have to check? Also I notice that in the details of a record, the line view is wrong with T3, while with protostar it works well
  15. R

Navigation-template

I have a similar problem, but I do not know if it was always a bootstrap. The "cognome" filter is set to automatic completion, but the preview only shows the first element. because? before it worked fine...
  16. R

Navigation-template

thank you . solved :)
  17. R

Navigation-template

Thank you for the reply. yes its usr bts3. are the changes to create an override of the fabrik component? Or do I have to copy files? Sorry but from the link I did not understand
  18. R

Navigation-template

After updating the template of my site, all browsing lists appear as if they were an image. I have upgraded fabrik to the version 3.8 and the template used is t3 framework. What is the problem?
  19. R

supported subscription

with the subscription you have video tutorials available. How many? Which topics?
  20. R

Schedule task problem

I solved, my tests did not send emails because the task is activated only if there is an activity in the front end. :) all work if: last run + time difference set in "run" < current time (and there is a frontend activity)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back