Search results

1. R

add multiple record with php plugin schedule task

hi, I'm trying to crate a schedule task that puts me so many records in db. With the first query I extract the records that interest me and with a foreach cicle i would like to include so many records based on how many were extracted. but the code that I entered, inserts only one record. What...
  2. R

error button display t3 framework

always because of the t3 framework template (bs3) I have the following display error. What should I correct? joomla 3.8.2 fabrik 3.8
  3. R

modify list row style

This wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-events-list-plugin/ explains how to change, for example, the color of a cell when a condition occurs. how to modify, for example, the color back of the line?
  4. R

adding-a-show-hide-column-feature

hello, I tried to follow this guide in the wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/adding-a-show-hide-column-feature/ but javascript does not work. what should I change?
  5. R

Navigation-template

After updating the template of my site, all browsing lists appear as if they were an image. I have upgraded fabrik to the version 3.8 and the template used is t3 framework. What is the problem?
  6. R

supported subscription

with the subscription you have video tutorials available. How many? Which topics?
  7. R

Schedule task problem

Hello to all and thanks for the help you give us. I have a problem with the schedule task. I set the task so that it sends an email to users when it's their birthday. Everything works if I click on run, but if I try to wait automatic schedule ( for example every minute) , email don't send. why?
  8. R

Validation not work

Hi, I create a list, add an element, and add a validation to this element (for example, ismail), but validation does no control. Why?
  9. R

ordering element join

hi everyone, when I make a left join between two tables and try to sort the element (show in list), the elements of the first table are always shown before the items in the second table. You can display before the elements in the second table? table A:element 1, element 2 table b:element 3...
  10. R

errors log file

by checking the log files I attended with thousands of line with the following error or similar errors: 2017-03-26T12:16:58+00:00 WARNING ::1 deprecated Accessing JVersion data through class member variables is deprecated, use the corresponding constant instead...
  11. R

initial zoom level googlemap visualization

The settings on the Initial zoom do not work. In the fabrikar.com guide tells you to set a value between 0 and 21 while the tooltip in the fabrik backend configuration a value between 0 and 7. However, any value set the initial zoom level remains the same. Why?
  12. R

google map element set address

Hello everyone, I am having difficulties at setting up the address in the Geocoding tab of the googlemap element plugin. The settings I have are the following: ENABLE geocode: YES Address 1: Address The problem is that my address field only contains the street and the street number while...
  13. R

pdf without paging

Hello everyone, as you can export a PDF without paging?
  14. R

group edit permission

you can Fabrik give edit permissions on a more Joomla group?
  15. R

email plugin custom template

hi, I am using email plugin and i have 2 problems: 1 I created a custom template (I tried with html page and with php page ), but the email always arrives as a text format 2 The email should contain the form data modified by the user. I set it to send the email to "change" but how can I insert...
  16. R

pdf output

Hi, using the dompdf library fabrik it all works, but I have a doubt: it is possible to display in a paged list (for example, 10 lines per page), while when you build your pdf you export the entire list?
  17. R

join and filter

Hello everyone, and sorry for my English. I would like to know if it is possible with the component Fabrik perform a filter on an element that is the result of a join with another table. In practice I have the following situation: List1 LEFT JOIN Table2 ........ The result of the join is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back