Search results

1. O

Syntax for Upsert Plugin Value Field

I am using the following syntax in the Value field of the Select function ... {oxf_aa_registration__organisation_name} but it is inserting this "syntax" into the target field and not the actual data from that form's table. I the syntax correct or am I missing something ? Thanks
  2. O

Search Field can't use - (dash)

Used to be able to search on strings including a - but this has stopped functioning. Field = "Columbarium - AA - 21 " Cannot search on that full text string or any section containing the -. "AA" works. "21" works. "AA - 21" returns no results. Please help.
  3. O

Juser plugin and Joomla User Custom Fields

I have added custom fields for users in Joomla and want to populate these through a Fabrik form. I do not see how to select the custom Joomla User Fields in the Juser plugin. Is there a way to do this ?
  4. O

Error 500 on form submit

When I submit the form on this url https://opusxc.opusxenta.com/register-entity I am getting an error 500 and no data is stored. Please could you assist.
  5. O

PDF print of list "Please select at least one filter"

When printing a PDF from a list, the PDF prints but does not show any records in it and below the column headings adds the error: "Please select at least one filter". A filter has been applied and the list shows about 100 records. This was working fine until the upgrade to Fabrik 3.8. Please...
  6. O

Googlemap coordinates from another element

I am a newby to Fabrik (and not technical) and am struggling to figure a way to get this to work ... I have a list (_locations) in which I have the Googlemap plugin and that works great. I have have another list (_assets) which I have linked (dbjoin) to the location. What I would like to do...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back