2. C

Sorting by Querystring error

Thank you
  3. C

Change No results message of DBjoin Autocomplete

COM_FABRIK_NO_AUTOCOMPLETE_RECORDS for all of them would do Regards
  4. C

Sorting by Querystring error

I get the following error when i try to sort the list by url order_by={civicrm_value_price_32___min_price_pcm_398}&order_dir=desc&fabrikdebug=1 And the error is 00 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list View Establishments: <br /><br /><pre>SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found...
  5. C

Did you manage to separate it by any chance?
  6. C

thanks a lot hugh. Sorry for asking too much help on the forum lately its just that we are stucked in one of the tough projects
  7. C

hi i need to change the default no results message of dbjoin autocomplete. Ive checked in many places but cant find which file to edit. Any ideas?
  8. C

Custom filters

https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/element-filter-on-a-multi-select-data.49702/#post-260009 Also this but as soon as i select two options filter result comes null
  9. C

Custom filters

https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/search-fields-that-contain-multiple-data.49746/#post-260353 To be honest ive been posting a lot lately. But i posted the above which is similar that i wanted to search multiple data. But i sorted it out using a prefilter. However now i want to find...
  10. C

Custom filters

Hi, I would like to know if its possible to create custom filters in Fabrik. Unfortunately, i have some data that are not Fabrik recognized and to filtering is not working since the delimiter is different - (SOH) char. So I need to write a custom filter to filter these values. Any ideas guys
  11. C

Fabrik Prefilter Question

Thanks for your clarification.
  12. C

Fabrik Prefilter Question

Hi, In a list which has pagination, I see that fabrik prefilters are being executed in every page and If you have a rather large query on prefilter it executes in every page. i wonder if this is the correct way. I think if it changes to execute prefilter in the initial list load It would be a...
  13. C

Picklist Element -Not Mobile Friendly

It can depend on the restaurant you want to have dinner in. :D Please PM me a quote :)
  14. C

Picklist Element -Not Mobile Friendly

Hi Guys Do any of you use Picklist element. Its lovely except for one drawback which is that its not working at all in mobile devices. Any ideas
  15. C

Search fields that contain multiple data

Oh by the way Picklist element saves data as follows ["6","5","7","3","2","1","9"] Do you think i can search using this format?
  16. C

Hi Hugh, Thanks alot for your reply. You are absolutely right with the Unicode character. and yes values are 1,2 and 4. yes I'm working directly on tables from CiviCRM. and i got couple of custom fields which are multi drop downs and they display values from civicrm_option_values.
  17. C

Hi Guys Im using civicrm and fabrik for a project. In civicrm it holds multiple data in a single column using the following format 1SOH2SOH4SOH And fabrik bring this field as one string. Now the question How would i search these values individually using the redirect plugin. I have tried to...
  18. C

Pagination Issue (ResetFilters)

Such a simple fix. Thanks a lot
  19. C

Pagination Issue (ResetFilters)

Hi guys, I have a search form and a list. Let's say I search for something and it will populate results with 10 pages and once I navigate to page 9 and decide to do another search with a different set of criteria. Search results start from the page I was viewing earlier. How would I force it...
  20. C

Custom code in Search Form

That might not work as I got more than 40k records in the DB and search results needs to be in pages. Ill have a look around Cheers
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back