Search results

1. N

List Access not working as expected

Hi, I have a simple application with three lists as follow: 1. Submissions List (each submission has a user element Submission_owner) 2. Relations List (only two fields 1-> Submission_owner 2-> Submission_owner_parent) 3. Master View list : Duplicate of submissions LEFT JOIN with Relations...
  2. N

Multiple entries in Joined List Form Update

Thanks for the reply Hugh. I had not set the min-repeats to 0. Setting the min-repeats fixed the issue. Thanks :)
  3. N

Multiple entries in Joined List Form Update

Hi, I am using J! 3.8.6 with Fabrik I have two lists where list one contains submissions, whereas list 2 contains submission_owner and submission_owner_parent. I have joined list 2 with list 1 where list2.submission_owner = list1.submission_owner I am able to see the records fine, however...
  4. N

Fabrik security and Pre-filters

Thanks @cheesegrits !! Is there any guideline / wiki page for best practices? I will move the filters to list instead.
  5. N

Fabrik security and Pre-filters

Dear All, I am a new fabrik user, and I have created a list with menu based pre-filters i.e. only the registered user can see their submitted records. I was wondering if this is the right (secure) approach for displaying the records? Or can someone exploit the url with parameters to view the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back