Search results

1. R

"Document Expired" error when using browser back button while on detail page

When using the browser back button to go back to the list view page from the detail page, the "Document Expired" error is displayed. Is there any fix for this? I've seen in another thread that the solution is to disable the browser back button, which isn't ideal. When the browser back button is...
  2. R

can't find element plug-in that will download pdf file without requiring path prefixed to filename

I have an element that contains a value in the form: images/path/filename.pdf I am able to download the PDF using the plug-in type of field or fileupload, but the issue is that I want to have only the filename.pdf as the value and not have to include the relative path. It appears that the image...
  3. R

dropdown values are not sorted when element is a list of multiple quoted numbers

I have an element that contains a value in the form: ["208", "220", "230", "240", "380", "400", "416", "440", "460", "480", "500", "550", "575", "600"] Each entry can contain different sequences of numbers. The dropdown nicely displays the unique set of values that are used in this field across...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back