Search results

1. D

Evaluating google maps JSON response with Ajax

Hello community! After a lot of searching around and googling I got it almost to work, but I hit a wall at the end. Would be great if someone here would help me to finish this little project of mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Mario
  2. D

Multiple PDF files for one submission?

Hello Community, anyone got an idea how I could create a second PDF file on form submission? I need an invoice and a filled in SEPA-mandate. The first gets created with submission through the custom pdf-template, but how can I add a second PDF file to the e-mailed files? Anyone got an idea?
  3. D

PayPal shipping costs are not processed correctly

I made a subscription Service which uses paypal and charges a one time surety and admission fee. So I wanted to use the shipping costs for the one-time-costs, but the shipping costs do not show up in the paypal transaction itself although they are included in the url (&shipping=...) See here for...
  4. D

Possible bug with date / time picker-element

Hello Community, I have 2 Date-elements, with the time-select option enabled. One date is the start date/time, the other is the end date/time. I wanted the end-time to always be on the same day, so I made a JS OnChange script in the start-element like this: var from =...
  5. D

Forms suddenly stopped working after months without problems

Hello, I hope someone can help me because it's quite the problem for me: We used Fabrik to develop a Web-Interface for managing tuning requests, the up- and download of the necessary files and so on. Until 2 days ago all worked fine without problems, but suddenly you cant display the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back