Search results

1. mauro

[BUG] Validations troubles with elements and "Or user field" access permission

Hi, I created a form for customized registration, so I use the "juser" plugin in the relative form. Everything works well except one thing: the password field... Strangely, its validations in frontend work as expected only during a NEW user registration. If I use the same form to EDIT (in...
  2. mauro

html/plain parts swapped in the email sent by juser plugin?

Hi, I'm using the juser plugin for a customized registration form, with the following params: Bypass activation NO Bypass registration YES Account details email NO Bypass all email NO Password Reset NO Allow User Registration is set to NO in the joomla settings, because I...
  3. mauro

How to change the text in the 'add' link of the list view

Hi, maybe I'm missing something but I have not found yet an option in the Fabrik backend to change the text of the "(+) Add" link displayed above a list view. Instead of "Add", I would like to display something more specific for that list, like "Add a category of documents". Of course, different...
  4. mauro

databasejoin default eval works only in form view

Hi, maybe this could be a stupid question for an expert Fabrik user, but I'm unable to make a databasejoin element print a default value when the element value from the record is null and the user is in "details view"... I tried to return a default value with some php code in the Default php...
  5. mauro

Conditional delete of repeat groups entries

Hi Fabrik community, I'm learning to use repeat groups to allow the user to edit (in the same form) a record from a master table and all its related rows from a detail table. I think it's very cool feature but now I have a problem I don't know how to manage... In the form with repeat groups, I...
  6. mauro

An oddity in the ACL for elements...

I would like to set the following permissions for a field element 'username' in a form to add/edit user profiles: - Permission to EDIT the username field for a NEW record form: ANYONE. - Permission to EDIT the username field for an edit record form: "Super Users" (should be able to edit all...
  7. mauro

Troubles with labels of display elements...

Hi, let's consider this scenario: I have an element of type 'display' to render something based on other fields data. Its content is filled by javascript events triggered by other fields. I have disabled the option 'Show label' of the display field because I want to show just some text (derived...
  8. mauro

Hide and unhide a field based on another field...

Hi Fabrik community, I'm trying to do this: I have a button field in a form. I would like this button to be displayed only if a value in another field (let's say it's called 'trigger_field') is different from '0' (zero). So, to make that, I tried to set a js event on 'change' and on 'load'...
  9. mauro

[databasejoin element] A bug in the AJAX Update feature and a possible solution

Hi, I'm a new user of Fabrik. I'm learning how to use it and I think I found a bug in the feature "AJAX Update" of the databasejoin element (in the "Data - where" tab). If you use a placeholder in the where sql section ("Joins where and/or order by statement (SQL)"), with something like that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back