Search results

1. R

Receipt plugin causing problem

Dear All I am using the receipt plugin to sent an email to the user when he submits my form. The email is actually created and sent. But then the plugin fails to direct to a page and I get the following error message: get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a...
  2. R

Paypal Form Plugin

Dear All - I need some help please I want to use the Paypal form plugin to offer users of my homepage an other payment method then just money wiring. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work. Paypal is returning this error page. Any idea what am doing wrong? I am using Fabrik 3.10 and Joomla...
  3. R

Joomla update 3.10.0

Thanks and/und Danke
  4. R

Joomla update 3.10.0

Habe gerade versucht, Fabrik 3.10 neu zu installieren. Dabei bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung: Warnung JInstaller: :Install: Die Datei „/homepages/40/d409153135/htdocs/joomlaTheorie/tmp/install_611cb801892a0/packages/install_611cb80398317/site/pdf“ existiert nicht. Komponente „Update“: Die...
  5. R

Joomla update 3.10.0

Hallo kann ich Fabrik einfach neu installieren ohne meine Listen und Forms zu verlieren? Joomla bietet mir zwar Updates an, aber es lassen sich nicht alle installieren ... Danke und Gruß René
  6. R

Joomla update 3.10.0

Dear All I updated Joomla to 3.10.0 and now I get this failure message: "Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version." Any idea how I can get...
  7. R

How to debug what is returned via RETURN

Great. Many thanks .... will try. Best René
  8. R

How to debug what is returned via RETURN

Dear All I have the following code: $myEmail = ''; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('email')->from('anmeldung'); $db->setQuery($query); $myEmail = $db->loadResult(); return $myEmail; How can I check what actually is returned in $myEmail? Is there a way to...
  9. R

Sum calculation for field element

Good to know. Will try. Thanks a lot. Rene
  10. R

Database connection

Will do, thanks. I guess the best is I learn this "chaining" language. ;) .... many thanks Rene
  11. R

Database connection

Hi again many thanks. I used print_r and can see what is in the variable. I don't know the syntax to read it out. E.g. the beginning of the read-out for $db is as follows: JDatabaseDriverMysqli Object ( [name] => mysqli [serverType] => mysql ... [options:protected] => Array (...
  12. R

Database connection

Dear All in the examples how to connect to a database I always find this for the beginning: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->insert('tablename')->set('field = ' . $db->quote('bar')) ->set('field2 = ' . $db->quote('{tablename___elementname}'))...
  13. R

Hi thanks for your fast response. I will have a look at the Total Element. I also found a way with an own query. Please accept my apologies regarding the screenshots in German. My website is a German site and live. So I try to mess around it as least as I can .... Best regards and Schönes...
  14. R

Dear All is it possible to provide the results from the sum or count calculations from the field element in a placeholder, like the results from any other element, e.g. {myxyz___summe}? E.g. Many thanks and best regards René
  15. R

Arrange Elements

Here we go ... https://daec-lv-berlin.rbr-fly-sail.de/index.php/verwaltung/rechnungen/form/14/ I also created a guest account. With GuestGuest for UID and PW you can logon. When you then go to "Verwaltung" -> "Rechnungen" you find the form as well. Please be careful. This is a live website...
  16. R

Arrange Elements

My folder is now looking like this These are my settings: And this is the result: I can see that the override creates the columns but unfortunately the elements are not re-arranged. At the same time, the overrides is impacting the button appearance and positioning. Any idea what I am doing...
  17. R

Arrange Elements

Still not working .... sh.... :mad:
  18. R

Arrange Elements

Many many thanks .... I give this a try now. Let's see what happens ... :-) Appreciate all your help!!
  19. R

Arrange Elements

Many thanks for your help and patience. Assuming I got it right now then this should be the right folder, isn't it?
  20. R

Arrange Elements

Sorry that I ask ..... but where do I find my Joomla template folder. There is one template folder in my root directory and another one in administrator ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back