Search results

1. R

Receipt plugin causing problem

Dear All I am using the receipt plugin to sent an email to the user when he submits my form. The email is actually created and sent. But then the plugin fails to direct to a page and I get the following error message: get_parent_class(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be an object or a...
  2. R

Paypal Form Plugin

Dear All - I need some help please I want to use the Paypal form plugin to offer users of my homepage an other payment method then just money wiring. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work. Paypal is returning this error page. Any idea what am doing wrong? I am using Fabrik 3.10 and Joomla...
  3. R

Joomla update 3.10.0

Dear All I updated Joomla to 3.10.0 and now I get this failure message: "Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version." Any idea how I can get...
  4. R

How to debug what is returned via RETURN

Dear All I have the following code: $myEmail = ''; $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select('email')->from('anmeldung'); $db->setQuery($query); $myEmail = $db->loadResult(); return $myEmail; How can I check what actually is returned in $myEmail? Is there a way to...
  5. R

Database connection

Dear All in the examples how to connect to a database I always find this for the beginning: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->insert('tablename')->set('field = ' . $db->quote('bar')) ->set('field2 = ' . $db->quote('{tablename___elementname}'))...
  6. R

Sum calculation for field element

Dear All is it possible to provide the results from the sum or count calculations from the field element in a placeholder, like the results from any other element, e.g. {myxyz___summe}? E.g. Many thanks and best regards René
  7. R

Arrange Elements

Dear All is there a way to arrange elements on a form in a horizontal way? What I mean is, that by default, elements are arranged one below the other -> vertically. I would like to arrange elements side by side in one row. E.g. I have elements for Net, Gross and VAT values. Rather than these...
  8. R

Element Plugin - Button

Dear All I would like to use the Button element to launch an action via Javascript. But I have no idea how to write the script. Are there some examples available that I could use as an example as a starting point, e.g. Showing "Hello World" in a new browser window. Thanks a lot. Best Regards...
  9. R

HTML on the fly

Dear All I need your help please ... What I want to do is the following: The user has a form that allows him to enter base information to create an invoice, including the net value, gross value and the VAT value. In addition he has a text field to enter some details about what was purchased...
  10. R

Re-Installing Fabrik without data loss??

Dear All Can I re-install Fabrik without loosing my existing list, groups, forms and data? Thanks a lot and best regards René
  11. R

Placeholders in SQL

Dear All Can I use placeholders in SQL statements? And if yes - how does this work. I would like to use the users ID to filter in a WHERE statement: WHERE {thistable}.User_Id = 4169, and that works. When I replace the fix number with a placeholder: WHERE {thistable}.User_Id = '{$my->id}'...
  12. R

User update failing

Dear All I created a user registration form in line with one of the Frabrik tutorials. Creating a user works fine. But - updating an existing user fails. For some reason it looks like it always tries to create a new user rather than updating the existing one since I get the message that the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back