Search results

1. S

make tables responsive

good morning everyone and thank you for the time you dedicate to me. I've read some old posts on the subject. https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/make-tables-truly-responsive.44095/ https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/responsive-view-on-the-tables.50780/ I wanted to know if...
  2. S

Users can delete records entered by others

Absolutely yes! Thanks for your time!
  3. S

ok I did a test with a webgroup user that I created and inserted a record. now I can only edit ore delete the one inserted by webgroup when I am logged in as webgroup. perfect I would say
  4. S

it's already like this as you can see from the screen shoot. now I try to create a user and test because the user claudia logs in with google, so I can't log in without having her password
  5. S

here's the screenshot, but I'm stuck as a super user
  6. S

after setting List view settings"/Show in list=yes here is the list as it appears. the name of the user who uploaded the record is entered
  7. S

Are these the options you want to see?
  8. S

the list appears with the edit and delete buttons as well as the magnifier. only that the delete button also appears in the other records that she herself did not upload. here are the screen shots of the user element
  9. S

and in fact that's what I thought would happen. however, if I set super user and sub user, logged in users are no longer able to delete their records. How come?
  10. S

good morning and thanks for the help you will give me. I have a problem with accessing the list permissions. in practice I have set that only users who own a record can delete records. instead all logged in users can also delete records entered by others. I have clearly created a user...
  11. S

trash icon not show with gantry 5 template

Bingo! it works thank you so much
  12. S

this is the site https://hubtirocinitesi.ingv.it/
  13. S

Hello and thank you for the time you dedicate to me. fabrik with the gantry 5 helium theme does not show the trash icon to delete a record. in reality the icon is clearly near the lens, but you can't see the icon. If I set the classic Joomla 5 Cassiopeia template it shows correctly. how can I...
  14. S

fabrik 4.0Epsilon and joomla 5.0 error

installation ok. I also created a list with some items. I have to try now on a site where Fabrik is already working
  15. S

I confirm that I am in Joomla 5. I installed version Z and proceed to test it. I'll let you know
  16. S

small update. trying to solve the fabrik problem, correcting the tables with the global control of joomla, even the articles and the menu no longer opened due to the same error. I uninstalled Fabrik, upgraded to Joomla 5 and now everything works. do we have to wait for version z of fabrik on the...
  17. S

Hi everyone, I upgraded to Joomla 5 and everything went fine. the only problem I have at the moment is with fabrik. before moving from joomla 4.4.0 to joomla 5.0 I updated fabrik with version 4.0 epsilon. when I upgraded joomla I disabled the system fabrik plugin which could cause problems...
  18. S

sending emails to different addresses based on what to select in the form

it work!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
  19. S

sending emails to different addresses based on what to select in the form

array(1) { [0]=> string(3) "web" } NULL $sector = $this->data['contatto1___tipo_richiesta_raw']; switch ($sector) { case 'csi': $indirizzo = 'simone.xxxx@xxx.it'; break; case 'protocollo': $indirizzo = 'salvatore.xxx@xxx.it'; break; case 'web': $indirizzo = 'salvatore.xxx@xxx.it'...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back