Search results

1. T

Fixed J!5: Warning messages in popup form

Yes, they don't show up when error level is set to none. But they do show up when it is set to simple. I'm am using J5.
  2. T

Fixed J!5: Warning messages in popup form

I'm getting the messages shown below in the pop up dialog that shows when the user clicks the Add Option on a databasejoin element. The messages show up even when joomla debugging and fabrik debugging are both turned off. Tried turning a bunch of dials in the databasejoin configuration, but I...
  3. T

date format unknown for {$my->id} replacing

Yes, I will turn it off, ultimately. Curious thing.
  4. T

creator is a user field. I will just ignore the message or leave date_time unpublished. The filter works as expected, just also gives this warning message.
  5. T

Must be the standard date_time field, which I haven't modified. When I unpublish it, the message does disappear.
  6. T

Creator is a user field. Tried all variations above using creator_raw (eg No Quotes, {$my->id||0}) . All produced the same results as originally posted (or resulted in error page).
  7. T

After changing it to {$my->id||0}, the filter now returns no records and the same warning message is displayed. And yes, I'm logged in.
  8. T

I have a fabrik list menu item with a filter on it. It seems to me at the filter is working as expected, but i get this warning message above my list and I dunno why. Here's the message: Here are my filter settings: Any thoughts mightily appreciated. Thom
  9. T

Filter records based on user's company

Ah, thanks! I didn't even notice the plus sign and was trying to stuff my whole query into the PreQuery Filter input field. Following that thread, I was able to update the query style and get the right result. Cheers!
  10. T

Filter records based on user's company

I'm trying to find the best way to filter lists to show only records from where the record shares the user's company value. I currently have a fabrik_users table that stores a company name (databasejoin) and also creates new juser records. Two parts to this problem, I think: Storing the user's...
  11. T

After adding JS, dropdown options not configurable

Well, today, I can't replicate this issue. After reporting this issue, I deleted the problematic element, I created a new one exactly like it, only I was careful to add all the options in the correct order so I wouldn't run into the issue. Today, I tried playing with the dropdown options and...
  12. T

saving two table rows from one form

I changed the menu since writing to you, Alex, But it's list/form 24 that's giving me the troubles, and it does so in the back end too.
  13. T

I I didn't think to look. I didn't write any code, just used the Fabrik UI to configure the JS, so I wasn't debugging anything except Fabrik configurations at the time.
  14. T

Okay, this seems pretty odd, but I tried a zillion experiments. After creating a new list, and a new dropdown element, I added 3 options and then added some JS to show/hide another group in the form if one of the dropdown options was selected. That all worked fine, but I found that any...
  15. T

Thanks Alex, I've sent you an email with the deets.
  16. T

For quite a while, I've had a form published that used a list which had a joined second table. The form displays fields from both the master table and the joined table. When a form was completed, new records would be saved to both tables. At some point in time - perhaps after installing the...
  17. T

Double List of Elements

Not sure quite how this happened, but my list of elements is now showing some elements twice in the list. I started with creating a list from an existing table, copied in some elements from another list of elements and the last thing I did was update an element (not copied in) from a long text...
  18. T

How to know which version of fabrik installed

What's the easiest way to know which version of fabrik is currently installed on a site?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back