Search results

1. trevorsm

Autocomplete dropdown

Select the elements 'Details | Data' tab and select 'Auto-complete' in the 'Render as' drop-down.
  2. trevorsm

0 Call to undefined method FabrikController::getError()

I wondered if that was the case. I was just exploring bits and pieces I hadn't visited.
  3. trevorsm

0 Call to undefined method FabrikController::getError()

I tried using the CSV Export Menu item but it throws the following error: OOPS! are sorry, something went wrong! 0 Call to undefined method...
  4. trevorsm

Solved List email template not working

I just had a look at this again and I was wrong, the emails are being sent with the templates. But what misled me was that the template was not being rendered in the pop-up preview window. Text entered in the settings is displayed in the pop-up OK.
  5. trevorsm

1st Form...where find help, or tutorial...

There is a setting in the Layout tab of the List page called 'Striped' which will do this.
  6. trevorsm

1st Form...where find help, or tutorial...

I found Robbie Adair's video really useful to get started with Fabrik:
  7. trevorsm

[SOLVED] Use database join element with existing link table?

I have given it a bit of thought and have solved the problem by taking a totally different approach. Can I mark this thread as solved or closed? regards Trevor
  8. trevorsm

Thanks for the quick response. The emails are sent OK minus the template, no Joomla errors, no console errors. I have tried renaming htaccess and switching to Cassiopeia but without success. I will investigate more.
  9. trevorsm

Hi A minor issue: I am trying to set up a template using the list email plugin. I have uploaded my template file to /plugins/fabrik_list/email/tmpl/ and I can select it in the plugin settings but it's not showing up when I create an email. The sample.php template doesn't work either. The form...
  10. trevorsm

[SOLVED] Use database join element with existing link table?

Hi I would like to use the database join element with some existing tables. Is there a way of using the existing link table rather than the generated one (tablename_repeat_elementname)? Thanks Trevor
  11. trevorsm

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Thank you team, great work.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back