Ajax problems in Chrome and Safari

monkframes

Hi the there,

I?m having some problems with AJAX and with time/date selectors in Chrome and Safari running on windows, ios and osx.

Do someone know about that kind of issues ???

Thanks

Hi
You would need to be more specific;
What URL contains the problem
what exactly is the problem?
What steps are needed to replicate it
Do you get any javascript errors........

We have a forum post template here http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/forum-post-template/ which gives a good idea of the thing we would need to know to be able to help you. IF you could copy that and reply to the pertinent questions that should give us the info we need to sort out the issue for you

Cheers
Rob

Hi Rob, you?re right, sorry ....

• Joomla 3.3.3 with YOOtheme yoo_square theme
  • Fabrik 3.1 with latest GitHub Update
  • I?m having some problems with Chrome and Safari, you can reproduce them here: http://demo.driveme.es, please enter the private area with usr and pw fabrik. Go to the the offcanvas men?, the problems I found are:
  • Servicios, try to choose a date (Fecha): the filter shows the data but nothing happens if you choose one, you need to refresh the page.
  • Servicios, adding a new service or modifying an existing one (clicking on the time): click on Fecha's calendar icon to choose a date, it do not show the calendar and closes the page storing 0000-00-00 on the database so the service "dissapear" form the filtered list.
  • Same issue with the date happens if you change any other field and click on "Grabar la reserva".
  • Hover tip texts are not shown correctly when editing a service.
Please feel free to test it, that is not a production site.
Thanks !!!

The user doesn't seem to exist.
It may be an issue with your Joomla template; did you try the standard Protostar template?

Thanks troester, but user exists, that's for sure:

Usr: fabrik
Pw: fabrik

I?ve tried with Protostar and same odd behavior .... I can't understand why it happens only with Chrome and Safari ....

Yes, I got the wrong username.
On your site I can see the JS error "Missmatched anonymous define...".
Your Joomla template seems to use own JS including JS compression.

Can you try with Protostar (clear Joomla cache to get rid of old compressed JS files...)?
At least disable the JS compression...

It seems that could be the problem .... my template as default again but without the widgetkit and it seems to work ....

I?m going to test everything to be sure.

Thanks for your help !!!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back