Autofill not working after PHP upgrade

Hello guys, my webhosting updated PHP to version 7.4.33 and MySQL to MariaDB 5.5.5-10.5.18. Since this upgrade I cannot use Autofill plugin on my site - on form load is loop with "Performing search". Error message from console is attached. Latest version form GitHub applied.

Please help

Attachments

• fabrik-autofill-error.png
    fabrik-autofill-error.png
    450.1 KB · Views: 43
Hello,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I also have the same problem since I have updated the PHP version to 8.0.27.
Joomla! 3.10.11 and Fabrik 3.10

Can you enable "DebugJS" in Fabrik Options Debugging and then test again? The browser console should show a more informative line number of the uncompressed autofill.js.

When I enable DebugJS and add "&fabrikdebug=1" at the end of the URL, I get the following error message
"Error
We are unable to find this record."

When I enable DebugJS and add "/?fabrikdebug=1", I get the following information. Which information is relevant to you?
upload_2023-2-2_18-23-54.png

Yes.

Are you trying to "autofill" a repeat group element?
Is autofill set to "onLoad"? On new forms?
If on new forms: Is there an existing repeat group on form load?

Last edited:
Yes, there is an autofill on a database join element that belongs to a repeat group. The repeat group is on new and edit form on load.

upload_2023-2-3_14-40-34.png

Hello, I have installed the plugin dated 17/08/2021, and the autofill stops looping with PHP 8. However, there is a pop-up error. It seems that the last version of this plugin provided in Github has an issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back