Not open for further replies.
Hi Sophist,

this is the element name:

21 Nov. 11 14.12.jpg

so, to my understanding this is the placeholder to obtain the value:

{deliveries___From_raw}

Am I misunderstanding?

Thanks!

I'm not sure but I don't think you can use placeholders in templates at all (you can use them in calc elements, php code fields (not files) ....)

I've asked Rob: you can't use placeholders

You can probably use them in templates IF you call the php routine that substitutes the value for the placeholder - but IF you want to use element values in templates it is probably easier to do as you have already done and look up the value directly. HOWEVER.....

It is really NOT a good idea to code application-specific code inside a template - templates are intended to provide the overall look and feel for an application i.e. to convert the Fabrik elements into a displayed page and NOT to provide application functionality.

So you probably ought to put this code inside a Calc element (and the placeholder will be substituted) and use a standard template to display it.

S

Hi, well in fact all the code I put in the template is always for formatting the output, so it is not useful anymore. In other words, I'm getting the info I want to show in the order I want to show it.

thank you very much for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back