Solved Cascadingdropdown problem in a repeating group

enrb

I have a problem with the cascadingdropdown element in a repeating group.

When I open a form composed of two or more groups, the repeated group that contains a dropdown element gives me an error in the following case:

- I can't delete all the repeated groups, but there's always one left and even clicking on the menu doesn't remove it.

- since it doesn't delete the last repeated field, I tried to delete all the field data in the repeated group, it lets me delete everything except for the cascadingdropdown element, in fact by bringing the cascadingdropdown element to select and then clicking on save , I get the following error:

500 Store row failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `database_name`.`list_name`.`element_name` at row 1 ; Please inform your web site owner

it's as if the cascadingdropdown field doesn't accept empty values.

I'm running the test on joomla 5.0.3 and with fabrik 4 updated by github on 04-12-2024

I went to look in the old Fabrik 3 and when the cascadingdropdown element had to return to empty from a previously saved value, 0 was written in the database.

Can you check and, if necessary, restore the situation that existed with the old cascading dropdown of the old Fabrik3?

- I can't delete all the repeated groups, but there's always one left and even clicking on the menu doesn't remove it.
Did you set "Repeat min" = 0 in the group's "Repeat" settings?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back