Crop Not Saved on Edit

I'm using the crop feature. I upload an image using the Ajax upload. I set the crop and then saved the record. The crop is working as expected.

If I edit and save the same record with the previously uploaded image, the crop settings are lost. I can reselect the crop and save the record successfully, but if I edit the record, the previously selected crop is lost.

I'm running Joomla 3.2.2 and Fabrik 3.1. I had an unrelated problem updating to the joomla3 branch in GitHub, so I'm only running Fabrik 3.1. The original installation was 3.1rc2, updated from GitHub.

I've also noticed that after I've uploaded more than one image and saved the record, when I edit the record, the crop for the first photo is a default setting, while the other photos have a crop sale and rotation of NaN.

Confirmed.
Adding two images to the fileupload on "upload" it's creating the resized original + thumb, on save it's creating the cropped files. But the first one is empty.
Irfanview is complaining wrong file type (...xxx.jpg is a PNG...) when opening the cropped files (resized ones and thumbs are ok).
After resaving the record (without touching the fileupload) the first image is cropped, the second empty;
after the next save the first is still ok, the second one somehow cropped and zoomed.

Thanks, Rob. This looks good. My previous crop was remembered. I added an additional image and both crops were remembered after editing the record.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back