CSV export - Rockettheme Oculus template

When I use csv-export from a list in Fabrik and Oculus 1.10 template (Windows browser), the data is written to the servers temp-directory as expected, but the download to the client does not start!
If I do the same operation on my iPhone, the file is downloaded.

If I switch to a different template, i.e. Protostar, no other changes, the csv-export works as expected.
Any ideas?

This is taken from the Fabrik error log:
2021-08-25T16:22:37+00:00 CRITICAL 80.213.33.42 error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/models/csvexport.php(273): implode()
#1 [internal function]: FabrikFEModelCSVExport->implodeJSON()
#2 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/models/csvexport.php(217): array_walk()
#3 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.csv.php(101): FabrikFEModelCSVExport->writeFile()
#4 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php(102): FabrikViewList->display()
#5 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php(109): Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get()
#6 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(702): FabrikControllerList->display()
#7 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(181): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#8 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/kloner/se...')
#9 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
#10 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#11 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#12 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(225): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#13 /home/kloner/seniormc/public/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#14 {main}

Check for JS errors in your browser console.
Does Oculus include Bootstrap? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/prerequisites/#fabrik-3-4-2
Thanks for fast response:
Oculus include bootstrap.
The Browser log shows this error message, and the outputfile senior_users-export.csv in the tmp directory on the server contains 100 rows of data.

Regards
Stein

<b>Warning</b>: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementDate::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue, $normal, $container) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::autoCompleteFilter($default, $v, $labelValue = NULL, $normal = true, $container = NULL) in <b>/home/kloner/seniormc/public/plugins/fabrik_element/date/date.php</b> on line <b>1652</b><br /> {"total":"3343","count":100,"file":"senior_users-export.csv","limitStart":0,"limitLength":100} SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

ok, so you are running a recent GitHub update and your Joomla error reporting is set to max or dev.
Quick solution: set error reporting to none or default (so it won't throw warnings).

Sorry! The scenario above is from a testserver as point out by you.

The csv-problem is on my production server, and there are no errors in the browser log.
Export is halted after 100 rows and no Download option is displayed.

Back