CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1

chris.paschen

Chris Paschen
I'm having conflicts between Fabrik and other extensions that are trying to store things on Amazon S3 (resulting in a 'white screen' in the edit form for any Fabrik item using S3 uploads).

In checking the debug messages I'm getting:

Notice: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST no longer accepts the value 1, value 2 will be used instead in /home/.../components/com_fabrik/libs/amazons3/S3.php on line 1162

If I manually change that line...

from..

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 1);

to

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 2);

The notice goes away; however, there are still conflicts with the other extension trying to use Amazon S3.
(Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class S3 in /home/.../components/com_fabrik/libs/amazons3/S3.php on line 37)

I'm guessing that this is a conflict between 2 versions of the Amazon S3 library between the 2 extensions.

Has anyone else run into this type of conflict?

Does the Fabrik Amazon S3 library just need updating?

Any ideas to get these 2 extensions to work together (I need S3 functionality in both extensions).

Also, It looks like this is using a rather older version of the S3 PHP class.
It lists version 0.3.9; however, it looks like the current version of this is 0.5.x.

Well, it looks like Fabrik's S3 implementation doesn't 'play nice' with other extensions that access Amazon S3.
We had to disable the other extension.

But now we're getting lots of "Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of .... exhausted ... in .../com_fabrik/libs/amazons3/S3.php on line 1274"

I'm starting to regret using the Fabrik AmazonS3 integration. :-(

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back