dbjoin as auto complete - two important questions

sales2010

Hello,

1. Please tell me how can i display the search result no matter if the entered value have upper or lower case for the first letter? I want to use a dbjoin rendered as autocomplete and if i search for "brasov" i don't get any result, but if i search for "Brasov" i will see the result...

2. I found that some users doesn't select the value using their mouse, but instead they are using the keyboard (down arrow + Enter). That lead to errors when user submit the form..

I use the latest github version and Joomla 3.1.5

Thank you

1 - try updating from github I have just tried altering the query to allow for case insensitive lookups.

2- I thought this one was fixed recently - can you check you have the latest github code and that you have cleared your browser cache?

-Rob

Well. I saw this post and thought, whoa, I better check my autocomplete.. I am in J!2.5 and have had to revert to commit 6dd0cf7dac1a709441ed3def59d2f9ff9d89a0e8 because of jLayout implementations that dont work in J2.5..

You are not able to select any of the items from the auto complete list using the keyboard.. you can move the selection with the arrows, highlight an item, however, you cannot Select an item. not with enter, tab .. etc.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back