Display specific MySQL records a user has purchased

julien888

Hi, I have already made a few simple Joomla websites however I am new to Fabrik and I would need to make a website that would do the following:

I have a MySQL database, let's consider a simple example, let's say we have 5 fields ID, name, info1, info2, info3. IDs would be 1, 2, 3, 4 and so on, name would be a text value, info1, info2 and info3 would contain some text or real numbers.

To make it simple to understand, let's imagine our website would be about animals (it is not, it is just an example), so the column name would contain values such as horse, monkey, fish, bird, and so on and info1, info2, info3 would contain very technical information about these animals.

People coming on our website would search and find that we have the animal "monkey" in our database but they could only see the ID and the name for now. They would be able to pay to access the information about ID 2 Monkey, they could also pay for several IDs, for example let's say they purchase access to 3 animals IDs 85, 256 and 544, then they would be able to click on these IDs / animals and it would display the information from info1, info2 and info3 for these 3 animals.

What would be the best way to do this, are there some tutorials I should read to understand how to start, thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back