Employee Time Card

Tessa

Hi All,

I was wondering if this has been created yet or if anyone has guidance on how to set this up? Basically employees need to clock in/clock out for each working day of the month. An employee can clock in/out multiple times during the day. Managers need to see their total hours with a report to write their pay checks.

I'm thinking it's as easy as it sounds, but if you've heard of a great way of creating it I'd like to know. :) I have to make this in the next week most likely. :)

Similar to the image below, where there is a list of dates, then the times the user clocked in and out at. (Nothing fancy, just as basic as it can get). I'm doing this for a company with 20 employees that are volunteers.

Would I have to create a premade list of dates? Should it be using a calendar type of something? Just trying to wrap my head around this before I begin... :)

THanks!

zh5+PLKMl4UAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hi Tessa

I think you forgot to attach the image?

It depends a bit on the specifics, e.g. will people work nights ie can they sign in one day and out the next but I think a list with

id
user_id
signin_date (date and time)
signout_date (date and time)
calc (time signed in)

would be a good start

Thanks, I was hoping it was as simple as what you mentioned below. :)

I guess I'm good on that now. Thanks!

Hi Tessa

I think you forgot to attach the image?

It depends a bit on the specifics, e.g. will people work nights ie can they sign in one day and out the next but I think a list with

id
user_id
signin_date (date and time)
signout_date (date and time)
calc (time signed in)

would be a good start

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back