Error with the Fabrik Custom Registration Plugin

koze85

Hi
I have successfully set up the form for custom registering in a test site
I was now trying to implement it on my site which I downloaded in a wamp server for testing. It seems that the registration plugin has a conflict with alphuserpoints when I try to register the Joomla Users add the user but the Fabrik list no and I get the following error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDate::toMySQL() in ...\plugins\user\sysplgaup_newregistered\sysplgaup_newregistered.php on line 26

From what I researched I think it the alpha user plugin and it has something to do with the date but thats all I can guess can somebody help please!

Also when i try to dit any user (before the implementation of the form or after) I get the following errors
Error: 0 - SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `registration`.`date_time` AS `registration___date_time`, `registration`.`date_time` AS `registration___date_time_raw`, `registration`.`FUName` AS `registration___FUName`, `registration`.`FUName` AS `registration___FUName_raw`, `registration`.`UFProfession` AS `registration___UFProfession`, `registration`.`UFProfession` AS `registration___UFProfession_raw`, `registration`.`FUSurname` AS `registration___FUSurname`, `registration`.`FUSurname` AS `registration___FUSurname_raw`, `registration`.`FUEmail` AS `registration___FUEmail`, `registration`.`FUEmail` AS `registration___FUEmail_raw`, `registration`.`FUInspectorType` AS `registration___FUInspectorType`, `registration`.`FUInspectorType` AS `registration___FUInspectorType_raw`, `registration`.`FUInspectorId` AS `registration___FUInspectorId`, `registration`.`FUInspectorId` AS `registration___FUInspectorId_raw`, `registration`.`id` AS `registration___id`, `registration`.`id` AS `registration___id_raw`, `registration`.`FUUsername` AS `registration___FUUsername`, `registration`.`FUUsername` AS `registration___FUUsername_raw`, `registration`.`UFJoomlaID` AS `registration___UFJoomlaID`, `registration`.`UFJoomlaID` AS `registration___UFJoomlaID_raw`, `registration`.`FUPassword` AS `registration___FUPassword`, `registration`.`FUPassword` AS `registration___FUPassword_raw`, `registration`.`FUAvatar` AS `registration___FUAvatar`, `registration`.`FUAvatar` AS `registration___FUAvatar_raw`, `registration`.`FUBlockField` AS `registration___FUBlockField`, `registration`.`FUBlockField` AS `registration___FUBlockField_raw`, `registration`.`FUUserGroupID` AS `registration___FUUserGroupID`, `registration`.`FUUserGroupID` AS `registration___FUUserGroupID_raw`, `registration`.`id` AS slug , `registration`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `registration` WHERE ( `registration`.`FUUserID` = '64')

which I downloaded in a wamp server for testing.
Did you open/re-save the fabrik connection?
This has to be done after you've copied a site to let Fabrik know about the new database.

Yep I did... Strangely when I went there it had two connection same name different ID bith checked to be default!!!! I deleted one and did the procedure you told me for the other but I have the same exact errors.... Now I dont think its the Alphauserpoint plugin. I ve created a new site with my template with fabrik and all the plugins I want to run but without data and the registration runs ok.... I cant really understant whats wrong

Fabrik syncs with the user table when someone is trying to add a record the problem is when the form is saved or trying to be modified then is when I get the errors...

Success !!! I found out the problem comparing the two files (sysplgaup_newregistered.php ) on my different installation on line 16
$now = $Jdate->toMySQL();

must me deleted
It seems that update from alphauserpoints doesnt update all the files....

... hm not quite while the registration worked when I try to edit the user I still get the error
Error: 0 - SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `registration`.`date_time` AS `registration___date_time`, `registration`.`date_time` AS `registration___date_time_raw`, `registration`.`FUName` AS `registration___FUName`, `registration`.`FUName` AS `registration___FUName_raw`, `registration`.`UFProfession` AS `registration___UFProfession`, `registration`.`UFProfession` AS `registration___UFProfession_raw`, `registration`.`FUSurname` AS `registration___FUSurname`, `registration`.`FUSurname` AS `registration___FUSurname_raw`, `registration`.`FUEmail` AS `registration___FUEmail`, `registration`.`FUEmail` AS `registration___FUEmail_raw`, `registration`.`FUInspectorType` AS `registration___FUInspectorType`, `registration`.`FUInspectorType` AS `registration___FUInspectorType_raw`, `registration`.`FUInspectorId` AS `registration___FUInspectorId`, `registration`.`FUInspectorId` AS `registration___FUInspectorId_raw`, `registration`.`id` AS `registration___id`, `registration`.`id` AS `registration___id_raw`, `registration`.`FUUsername` AS `registration___FUUsername`, `registration`.`FUUsername` AS `registration___FUUsername_raw`, `registration`.`UFJoomlaID` AS `registration___UFJoomlaID`, `registration`.`UFJoomlaID` AS `registration___UFJoomlaID_raw`, `registration`.`FUPassword` AS `registration___FUPassword`, `registration`.`FUPassword` AS `registration___FUPassword_raw`, `registration`.`FUBlockField` AS `registration___FUBlockField`, `registration`.`FUBlockField` AS `registration___FUBlockField_raw`, `registration`.`FUUserGroupID` AS `registration___FUUserGroupID`, `registration`.`FUUserGroupID` AS `registration___FUUserGroupID_raw`, `registration`.`id` AS slug , `registration`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `registration` WHERE ( `registration`.`FUUserID` = '64')

also to note that on backend it works ok I can edit any user...

and debug says I have 8 double questions in database

Please Help

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back