[Fabrik 3.0.5.2]Adding data in a form in backoffice make the system asking for login

ganeel

Hi,

I'm using Fabrik 3.0.5.2 on Joomla 2.5.6.
When i'm trying to add data as Administrator via a form in backoffice, the system always asks me to retype login.
Then, a page appears with only a list of data from the "List" the form is binded to and there's no Joomla menus on the top of the page (only the "go to website" and "log off" buttons), so I have to log off to be able to access another backoffice functionnality.
If i'm adding again new data via the form, I have to relog again.

I have no problems adding data from the front office via a Fabrik form.
I've tryed to configure form redirection after validation; but this has no effect in back office.

Anyone have had this problem before?

friendly bump

(i just need to know if anyone has had this problem and if there's another way to correct it than adding forms in the front office in hidden pages...)

I've never seen anything like this.
Do you have a redirect plugin added to your form?
Or any other component doing URL redirecting?
Redirects in .htaccess?

I have Joomla standard SEF (so Joomla standard htaccess too) and Joomsef activated on my site, but it only works on the website part, not the administration part.

[EDIT]I tried with and without redirect plugin (backoffice redirection) and I have the same behavior in both cases [/EDIT]

I've finally found a clue about what is happening.

My Joomla's main language is French, i've tried to put it in English for the admin part and I have the right behavior (the form redirects to the list of data already recorded in the database).

So the problem should come from a corrupted translation file or a missing line in the translation file (i'll check and add the corrected file to the translation topic).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back