Signature Element

mitja100

I have List of 100+ records including signature using Signature element. When preparing PDF output, process colapse or freeze, because too much data to calculate. It works ok with approx 30 signatures at a time.
I think it is because of time and processor consuming operation of calculation coordinates XY array to image.

My questions (and problems):
- how to optimize list for bigger outputs (few hundred records)
- is it possible to "save as image" (blop) to database instead of array of cooridinates?
- signature on PDF output is too big. How to make small representation of signature (resize). I would like to keep big drawing area (300x150), but I would like to print it out as 100x50px.

Thank you!

PDF output has its limits, depending on your data/layout it should be working for ca. 30 list records at one time (this is not related to signature element).

Print/PDF output:
You can select an alternative (custom) PDF list template in list settings. E.g. you can copy the bootstrap layout folder to bootstrap-PDF and put there some custom CSS for resizing the signature element.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/index/#designers

Do you have a link to your list?

You have to add something like
#listform_$c td img (width:100px)
to custom_css.php

Thank you. It woks in list view, but I still have primary problem - PDF is same - big image.
How to resize image in PDF?

Sorry and thank you troester
I selected right template only for front-end but not also for PDF. Now it is exactly as I needed.

Great support! Thank you!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Back