time element placeholder returns incorrect format

hi hugh, this post was from sept, and I recall has been fixed.

As a developer myself, I am very mindful of requesting bug fixes and additional features unless it is really necessary, and in a few cases, will request speedy resolution if possible if a showstopper.

Possibly 80% of my posts are bug reports, and successful outcome thereof, and for the rest, are requests for "handy new features" and "how to do something as I cant find documentation".

So for the 80% of my time, I would like to think my debugging and fault finding feedback is valuable to you guys in order to resolve bugs. I consider myself as part of the team, and altho I have not contributed yet to new components and elements etc, I am sure my technical feedback as a developer, and not merely a user, is valuable to the team in helping improve a great product.

The fact that I have 5 sites (actually many many more than that) shows you that I have so much faith in Fabrik, that I base entire custom client sites exclusively on Fabrik, and what it has to offer.....

I am busy on a reportwriter based totally around fabrik, and once finished, I plan to give it to you as my contribution, however small it may be.

Please be assured, I never take your support lightly, and always think twice, and check 3 times from many angles before logging a possible bug.

Paul

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back