Upgrade J2.5 to 3 element Javascript missing and element list view issue

I upgraded my site from J 2.5 to 3.2 and upgraded Fabrik from 3 to 3.1 (using the latest from Github), following the instructions outlined here: ttp://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrading-from-3-0-to-3-1/. As predicted, the custom templates will need to be redesigned using the new div template from 3.1.

I went into all of the elements with Javascript and saved them, but when I did a number of the js rules went missing. I anticipate I will have to recreate the rules from scratch, and that leads me to my two Javascript questions:
  1. Can you point me to a good example of successful element Javascript code?
  2. Is it possible to write multiple Javascript conditions in one rule using the inline code box? I have a lot of conditions, and it would be faster to stack them in one rule than to have to add a new rule for each one (using the "Add" button).
My other issue with the upgrade that I do not see an answer for in the forum: the "Elements" list in the back end of my site extends past the right margin of the screen so that I can only view ID, Name Label and Full Element Name without scrolling to the right.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back