Where is the Juser plugin?

Canuck

Sorry I wasn't able to find this which must be simple, but where do I download the juser plugin?

I've searched the plugins on my site, but it says 'There are no plugins installed matching your query'. And when I try to choose it from a new form, it doesn't come up. How do I get it?

Thanks for any help.

The 'Discover' tab says, 'No extensions have been discovered.' However, the 'Update' tab contents are shown in the attached screenshot.I had assistance doing the update from troester, and when I mentioned these two (now three) updates, he replied, 'Ignore them'.

Just ignore it, there are wrong version numbers in the GitHub code.

As soon as you have copied the GitHub files Fabrik is running with the new code. Don't "update" via Joomla (even if Update is showing some entries) because this would fetch older code from the download area.

Is it possible I should update them to get juser properly installed, or is it something else?

Attachments

• After GitHub1.jpg
    After GitHub1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 222
Here's the contents of part of the install directory.

Attachments

• After GitHub2.JPG
    After GitHub2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 224
Here's all there is when I filter for 'fabrik form'

Attachments

• After GitHub3.jpg
    After GitHub3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 223
OK, now I've figured it out. Looking in 'Discover', I had got that message, but I hadn't pressed the 'Discover' icon. Painfully obvious now, but for me it wasn't intuitive that a message would be there telling me nothing had been discovered - I made the wrong assumption that an attempt had already been made to 'discover', and the result was none. Sorry for not checking more carefully, and thanks for trying to help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back