YesNo Element in Form

fnbrandao

Hi,
Using bootstrap template, a yesno element is showned as in attached, without the options.
And having a dropdown with the option to add alement in frontend form, but the button add does do nothing ;)
Tsk

Attachments

• yesno.png
    yesno.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 296
could you point us at the page, the yes no element works ok for me.
The add options in the front end for elements such as dropdown elements should now be fixed in the latest commit to github

-Rob

I will install a fresh box, and trie it out, I will post results as soon I get it setup.
By the way my idea is :
Install latested joomla 3 (any body tested with j3.1b ? 3.1 is coming out)
Install akeba backup
Install fabrik from download area
Get latested zip file from github (joomla3 branch)
Unzip it
Do all extentions discover...update....
Backup
Trie to setup github updates (never did that, any special tip?)
Setup my lists, elements .....

And this way I think I have a box that should work fine , right? Any additional I'm missing?
Takes

after some testing, got this :
With new fresh instalation:
If access list thru admin ... vew data , the list shows and the yes no check is green, or black cross, when add a new thru there, I can see the yes no swith.
Loading the list from a menu and see it in front end, the list (check and cross) are black and on edit or details only shows yes and no text.
That beivour is with one yesno elemente, but if I use 3 (my case), is the same, but on edit the bottuns show up, but without the select data (yes and no unselected).
Tks

The issue I see with the Yes/No plug-in is that it does not show in details view.
Indeed it doesn't - github seems to be playing up for me to be able to commit the fix to it at the moment. I have fixed it locally and the change will get published as soon as the internet decides that it likes me again.

tks
is showing in detail and view, having a issue when grouping by yesno element, it gives me : 0 String could not be parsed as XML
Tks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back