Recent content by Arnaud

1. A

error element : fileUpload

Yes sorry I reframe my image on my computer before downloading on the form, to better understand me understand what you have forced to look for easily if you have solved the problem that I realized the hindrancer (on my computer) image that does not go to the form from 1300px the image this met...
  2. A

Yes I understand but when I set the parameters on none the message "notice" always appears, and the form does not succeed, when I speak of resolution I speak about the dimensions of the images in px, if I try with an image of 1300px wide for example and less everything works perfectly if against...
  3. A

Hello Troester, thank you for answering my problem, I checked the error reports and the settings are set to "default" I even try "no report", but the problem is still displayed and the form is stopped. I also looked at the side of the configured file 65536 Ko my image made: 2.22Mo for me it is...
  4. A

Hello I use FileUpload in form tool is not one way to the modal window I sent elements fileUpload perfectly and everything works, but I realized that when an image is passed in resolution of one can almost 1500px it does not indicate a download error but is completely bug fabrik (see screen...
  5. A

error google chrome

yes with other template it works, is I missing a file?
  6. A

error google chrome

hello I notice that I can not send my form on google chrome, after trying with another template I can send the form which makes me think that I have a problem with a document bootstrap or jquery could you me help solve this problem here is an image of the error on chrome:
  7. A

How to use an existing data table to display google map?

Thank you very much Hugh but I decided to propose to the user the possibility to fill his profile with much more precision since fabrik I have therefore to ask less information with my social component and to improve the interface with fabrik it me seems simpler;) thank you very much for your...
  8. A

hello cheesegrits yes she uses it
  9. A

like that the user can indicate this localization of himself, without adding all the information which he already filled in his profile, fabrik will take care of going to look for this information to show them in the tooltip
  10. A

ok I understand better why I can not ... thank you Troester! I just created a new list (virgin) in a new table, can I manually add from the form the username and that location and then refer to this username to insert in the info bubble information from another already existing table?
  11. A

How is it possible to use this table of my database so that the plug-in google map recognize my entries datakey: latitude and datakey: longitude, when I select this table the visualization of the map indicates to me: 0 No element found corresponding to googlemap, 1 I imagine that it is by this...
  12. A

Hello I have a problem to display my users on the google map without going through the factory form. The location of my users is already in a table of my database, but they are integrated in a form "datakey -> latitude" and on another line "datakey -> longitude" I would like to be able to use...
  13. A

how to put sql data in google map tooltips

thank you very much for your help !!!!
  14. A

I would like to be able to retrieve and display all the information of the table that references the location in the info bubble more exactly but I do not understand at all how to get them back ...
  15. A

Thank you for your help Troester, but I can not retrieve values from the table according to the marker displayed, to make them in the info bubble of the same marker. what to put in the field "buble template" to display for example the result of the field name associated with the marker?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back