Recent content by janes

1. J

Calendar viz: can't turn off greyscaled wkend

Hurrah! It was actually the month-view that I was seeing with greyscale, but after the latest Github update that's now fixed. THANK YOU! *closing thread*
  2. J

Thanks - but it's still showing greyscale after updating. However, the read-only option was also not working and that's ok now - so thanks for fixing that before I'd even asked! Can you have another look at the greyscale option for me? Thanks Jane
  3. J

Hi, I have a problem with the calendar vizualisation plugin - the weekend option remains greyscale, even if I turn off the greyscale option. I'm using two different colour-coded events, and most of my events are on weekends. At the moment, I have a workaround, using two different shades of...
  4. J

pop-up form from repeating group element

Thanks. After I posted, I found another thread that made me realise I can put my button in the group header and have it open in a lightbox there, so that all works ok now. Having the button as an element in the repeating group was going to be overkill anyway. Closing thread.
  5. J

pop-up form from repeating group element

Hi I have a form with a repeating group on it. The repeating group element is a database join, and I need my users to be able to add new records if the name they want isn't in the database already. First question: the frontend add pop-up option doesn't work on repeating groups. I think this...
  6. J

Assigning users to Joomla user groups

Sure - it's $userid = $formModel->getElementData(`fab_users___userid`, true); $gid = $formModel->getElementData(`fab_users___org_type`, true); if (!empty($userid) && !empty($gid)) { JUserHelper::addUserToGroup($userid, $gid); } Thanks for your patience! Jane
  7. J

Yes, when I remove the script, the form and the JUser plug in submit without an error. When I add a text script, it outputs the text. When I added Hugh's custom script to add a new user to a user group, the form and JUser plugin still run, and create a new user, but the new user is not added to...
  8. J

Yes, when I take the script away, everything works fine. The form creates a registered Joomla user, with no errors. Really hope this can be fixed! Jane
  9. J

OK, so I get that same error message, followed by all my echo texts.
  10. J

I added that at the end, now I get: "array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, integer given in plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php on line 2758 im in my script" Is that progress?
  11. J

UPDATE: the blank screen was being caused by Juser - I had to reinstall it from the downloads page after the github update. I've noticed this happening before. So, now I'm back to the original problem - the new registered user is being added correctly but not being added to the custom user...
  12. J

Thanks so much for your code help Hugh - but it's still not working. Now I just get a blank screen, with /1 appended to the original form URL and no debug info in the Joomla debug console. I wondered if it was due to the code having single quotes instead of backticks (I'm now confused about...
  13. J

It may look good, but it doesn't work. Have I got the script processing at the right time? Am I right in thinking that I only need to paste that script into the PHP box on the form? I'll try and see if I can get it to output any errors - will be about 24 hours before I'll have a chance to do...
  14. J

I've got this far, using the sample code at http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Common_Joomla_PHP_tasks $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("INSERT INTO 'jcs_user_usergroup_map' ('user_id', 'group_id') VALUES ('fab_users___userid', 'fab_users___org_type')"); $db->query(); Where...
  15. J

Thanks - any chance of a bit more detail about how to do this? I don't know how to do this from scratch, but if anyone can give me a model of the code, and some more instructions about where to put it, and what else I need to do, I can give it a try. Jane
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back