Recent content by jciconsult

1. J

list email plugin - email not editable until you move it

Rockettheme Aurora 1.0.1 ( Gantry 5 template ) Tried 3 browsers in Windows 10 - Chrome, Firefox, Edge
  2. J

list email plugin - email not editable until you move it

Fabrik version 3.8.1 Joomla version 3.8.6 When list email icon is clicked , popup box opens up but no fields are seen. If we click on box and move it even slightly, the fields appear and are editable.
  3. J

Date Data Import Problem

not completely recent. About 3 weeks old. We are planning a test site to try a new github
  4. J

Date Data Import Problem

BTW that format issue was not strictly enforced in the older version of fabrik.
  5. J

Date Data Import Problem

Yes, settings are attached.
  6. J

Date Data Import Problem

I am having real trouble importing a csv into a table in Fabrik 3. The date gets screwed up. The identical table and identical csv import fine in Fabrik 2 in my older site. I am providing the table specification and the csv file.
  7. J

Trying to Access form data in PHP

Thanks, I was confused because the dump.php example in the scripts folder used $data. That is obviously a holdover from earlier versions. Interestingly, when I try the dump example in the wiki but removing the underscore, the page "goes away" but does not produce anything
  8. J

Trying to Access form data in PHP

I am creating so post-processing PHP code. My biggest challenge is accessing the form data. I am trying to create a phpcode to be processed at the save time. I can't seem to get at the form data in my code I have tried abc=$data['tablename__vbl']; I am told by the compiler that I have a missing...
  9. J

Creating Users in CB via Fabrik

Has anyone created a plugin to create users in a Joomla/CB system. I have written a component which does that from a csv file (CBJUICE). If no one has done such a plugin, I am thinking about trying to do one over the next few weeks (because I need it). I would need an example plugin that...
  10. J

Field available only for Create not Edit

Hide a field on edit versus create As an alternative, is there a way that I could have a field that displays a value which shows up only in edit mode and hide the field that I want to lock in edit mode. In other words, Can I have one field which displays only on create and another field which...
  11. J

Field available only for Create not Edit

How do we designate a field (linked drop down) to available only on create but NOT on edit?
  12. J

mod_security 406 on "New List"

Our shared hoster upgrade PHP and upgrade Mod_security. The challenge is that now "New" in the list in the backend fails with various 406. Interestingly "Edit" does not have any problems. We can provide you access to a test site. We really need to solve this. We have asked our hoster about...
  13. J

Processing un-normalized data

Processing un-normalized data - docman group users Yes thanks - element is set for display, default code is as below to show names of users in a docman group instead of the string of user ids. $gid= intval ('{jos_docman_groups___groups_id}'); $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT...
  14. J

Serious Importing problem

The file was saved from Excel. Therefore, it would seem logical to use the EXCEL opti
  15. J

Serious Importing problem

Serious problem with imports into lists. The attached zip file contains a csv file. In your import option, there are three options for the type of csv. If I take the first one, the import works file. If i take the last one, (Excel), an extra character is added to each cell. In phpmyadmin...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back