Recent content by jessedw

1. J

.csv export - Loading 0 / records. saving to

I am running the standard Joomla template. Maybe it has something to do with my data? And that there are repeating elements? I will PM you the user/pass to the site. Many thanks.
  2. J

this is on the backend. Reading through older posts, I saw that some people fixed the problem by enabling the ftp layer... that didn't work for me. Aside from Fabrikar, and A rockettheme template, I have next to nothing else running on the site, and its also the latest joomla 2.5.6 Thanks!
  3. J

bump ... is anyone else having trouble exporting records? I just updated to the latest github release and still I cannot export. Thanks. Jesse
  4. J

I'm referring to view data page.. of course index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1 Using Firefox, and the console I get the following error, when hitting the export button. mootools-core.js (line 503) case"null":return"null";}return...
  5. J

When attempting a .csv export from either the front end or back end, I get a pop up that says "Loading 0 / records. saving to" And then nothing happens Reading through the post it seems as if this has been an issue at times, and that sometimes its related to permissions. I can't...
  6. J

Repeatable Groups Errors

hmm. Why then when one makes a repeatable group, is the primary ID put in the form automatically? Its put in as a field. Along with the id of the repeatable form. I didn't put it in there. I'm not that clever! Thanks!
  7. J

How send to email after submit form ?

In the edit form page. Choose the plugins tab from the right, 1. add 2. do... email in... Front end on New 3. add another plugin 4. do redirect in Front end on new 5. specify your jump page.
  8. J

COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM grammar error

Even better.. In my opinion, would be if the "clear" button or link... also returned you to the first page of your form. As it is now, it just clears and leaves you on whatever page of the multi page form you were on. This is particularly vexing if there are fields that get validated, as you...
  9. J

Repeatable Groups Errors

I found the problem, it wasn't anything to do with an element ID. I was using image elements in the repeatable records. These images were actually tiny transparent png's.. I was using them for their title, as I wanted an different display element. For whatever reason, when I removed all the...
  10. J

Repeatable Groups Errors

Updated from github this morning. Even reinstalled fabrikar, just for good measure. Still the problem is exactly the same. If you are interested is seeing the error http://ns.211.ca/form2/ this is just a test site, so don't worry. user: jessedw pass: eastwind
  11. J

Its a link, as it is now... but it would look better and make more sense if it was turned into a button.
  12. J

The constant COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM in the en-GB.com_fabrik.ini file has a grammar error It reads COM_FABRIK_RESTARTING_MUTLIPAGE_FORM="It appears you have already started filling in this form. Your starting from the last page you visited. If you wish to restart the form press...
  13. J

Repeatable Groups Errors

I'm using the most recent version of Joomla 2.5.6 and I just updated to today's github release of fabrikar and problems I've had for some time still exist. The site has very very little running on it save for fabrikar, and the gantry template from rockettheme. I have two issues. 1. On a...
  14. J

IE8 Freezes on form load

I have a very long (maybe complicated too), 3 page form (plus repeating records). It works fine in firefox and chrome. In IE8 it just freezes. I thought that it might have been related to another component or module, so I made a fresh install of Joomla 2.5.4 and Fabrikar, then updated...
  15. J

how to set list data to only be viewable by the user that created it?

Having read this entire thread I still couldn't really understand.. but eventually came to a solution that worked for me. Maybe it will be of help to someone. My users must be logged in to fill out my form. So that these users may resume editing at a later date... I need to show a list with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back