Recent content by nycreate

1. N

Dissallow date(s)

Brilliant, Thanks Hugh!.. I've cleaned it up a bit following another one of your other examples and blocked +30 days aswell.. For anyone else that may need this is the code I've used to block out weekends, bank holidays any days less than 3 days or more than 30 days away... added as a...
  2. N

Dissallow date(s)

Wizard Hugh helped me out with this funky bit of JS we use on an old Fabrik site.. function disallowDate(cal, date) { var today = new Date; var three_days = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24 * 1; dayDiff = date.getTime() - today.getTime(); if (dayDiff < three_days) { return true; }...
  3. N

Postcode lookup / address search

Friendly Bump^^
  4. N

Postcode lookup / address search

Hi All, I'm looking for a solution on how to integrate a postcode lookup using Royal Mails PAF. I've found this https://ideal-postcodes.co.uk which in its simplest form uses a jquery plugin to add fields etc but I can't get this to work with Fabrik. They have a pretty extensive API but this way...
  5. N

Can not access lists on front end - 500 error

Also check you have cleared your cache thoroughly, I noticed making certain changes to list settings can cause them to do this. Clearing cache seemed to sort it. Regards
  6. N

Export CSV: incorrect data column exported

I have also Just encountered this error and is a serious issue for my client who relies on the csv to export data for booking couriers etc on the correct date. The one with the incorrect date are showing a time of 23:00 (in date_raw) (the field has show time selector as no) Most of the dates...
  7. N

Replace string php element validation

Perfect! Thanks alot Troester! Regards
  8. N

Fabrik Limitations?

Hi Rob, Hugh, is investigating this one for me, He has flicked a few switches that have helped massively already. Regards.
  9. N

Replace string php element validation

Hi All.. A quicky for anyone vaguely more intelligent than me.. I have a number entered into a field..... when another field is set to a certain value I want to replace the last few characters with ****. Condition im ok with but the php im thick field value will be say '12345678'...
  10. N

Submit button not working after save

Hi All.. Bug or human error? When I edit a record... and click save the record is saved, but then If I click submit it just does the save as the save button and doesnt return to the table?... If submit is pressed first when editing then it works as normal. Regards
  11. N

XML Parse error

Hi Hugh, I have managed to resolve this by removing the 'Group By' in the list data settings. One of the title labels has an '&' in it so im presuming when I try and group it by this it throws the error (this was a DB join element so was a bit of a pain to track down as I couldnt see the list to...
  12. N

Fabrik Limitations?

Also when editing data, submit can take between 5 and 90 secs. (even if its just changing one field) one example, in firebug, post.html took 15.22 secs and gives '303 see other' error. The more users and more quickly you try and submit, the slower it gets.
  13. N

Fabrik Limitations?

Hi Hugh, Im using the standard element filters. the indexes on this table contain one for one of the standard element filters, (theres 3 plus an 'any' filter) and none for the others.
  14. N

XML Parse error

For Me Hugh, Im just clicking on the menu link that normally takes me to the list... the list doesnt have any pre-filters on it or anything, can ping you on skype if u want to check it out? Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back